Chapter 1

Hello it is I, your author, Random. This is the revised chapter 1 of this story and the rest will be revised soon also with some new chapters.

The warm rays of the sun, the breeze of a cooling wind, and the sound of volleyballs pounding on the gym floor along with squeaks of volleyball shoes. At Nekoma High a volleyball practice is coming to an end.

Beads of sweat run down everyone's faces as they finished the last play. Many sweaty and exhausted boys either got a drink or plopped down on the ground too tired to get up. "Good job everyone, lets go ahead and put all the equipment up." Cooed a tall bead headed blackette. This 'bead-head' is also known as Kuroo, the 3rd year scheming captain.

Everyone helped put up, even a very cranky pudding head. Then a spiky brown headed middle blocker had to point something obvious like the first year student he is. "Yeah the team seemed to be in a good flow today, well except for Kenma. He sure is acting strange." Of course he had said that after he made sure the said person didn't hear. Because if he did, he was for sure going to get slapped.

Kenma's behavior didn't really faze Kuroo one bit. Knowing and being around Kenma for years you just learn to get use to the different mood swings. "He gets like that sometimes, it will usually only last a week. So don't worry about it too much Inouka." Kuroo had said casually waving his arm around in a don't-take-it-serious movement.

When Kenma got like this the guys just assume he's cranky because he stayed up playing too many video games. But for Kenma it was actually worse; it was her time of the month (and maybe the cramps made her stay up later than she intended).

Everything was put away and the team was ready to go home. So they said their goodbye's and went their separate ways. Before Kenma could get too far Kuroo took this chance to talk to him. "Hey Kenma let's walk home together." He called to his friend jogging to get even with him.

Kenma slowly turned to look at his long time friend. Honestly he did not mind Kuroo walking him home but not when it's that time of the month. Kenma might say something.

"No." Kenma simply said as he turned away. Walking away from Kuroo leaving him confused. So Kuroo just watched as he got further away. Soon he got knocked out of his daze and tried to catch the walking Kenma.

Kuroo was always curious as to why Kenma acted like this so he decided to ask straight out. "Did you stay up too late playing a game again? Is that why you're grumpy today?" If looks could kill, Kuroo would already be dead. You could literally feel the deadly aura around Kenma, but Kuroo seemed oblivious.

Kenma turned around and gave Kuroo one of the deadliest stares that said "You-come-near-me, I-dare-you." Kuroo was surprised, because Kenma was usually neutral and not the glaring type. After that Kenma turned and resumed walking with Kuroo tailing him like a lost puppy (or in this case kitten). When they got closer to their homes Kenma started to walk faster.

Finally they arrived at their destination. Kuroo gave Kenma a smile and a wave, but Kenma simply walked into his house without a word. Kuroo stared at the door and then turned and retreated into his own home. Kuroo just had to voice his thought, "Wow he's as bad as a girl on her period."

Kenma's P.O.V.

Ugh! Why can't Kuroo leave me alone for one day? I wouldn't mind spending time with him, I just don't know if I can keep my emotions in that long. I don't want to say something stupid that could end our friendship! These stupid girl hormones come on the worst days. It would have been way easier if I was born a boy, but nooo; I just had to be a girl. Walking into the house with a frown.