Oxygen- Lazy

It was 3:00am, [Y/N] rolled over on her side. Ryan snored loudly, facing  opposite of [Y/N]. [Y/N] slept in grey sweatpants and a cropped black hoodie. Ryan slept on his side, only wearing basketball shorts.
       Ryan's dark grey comforter was pulled over Ryan, [Y/N] squirmed underneath the cover and snuggled up to Ryan's bare back.
      "I love you..." Ryan whispered, his voice muffled by the pillow beneath his head.
       "I love you too..." [Y/N] muttered, listening to Ryan's heartbeat.
________________________________
       "Ry-Ry! Wake up!" Matt came and sat at the end of the bed, pulling the comforter off of Ryan. "Ryan" Matt bounced on the edge of the bed.
       "What." Ryan answered, finally being annoyed by Matt's bouncing, his voice was muffled.
        "Wake up, dude!" Matt shook him.
         "Why..." Ryan rolled over on his stomach, making his voice hard to hear.
        "[Y/N] is awake, that's why. She made breakfast." Matt bounced again.
        Ryan rolled back over on his side and looked at his golden ring that shone through the light, "Okay... I'll get up in a sec..." Ryan muttered.
      "Just fucking wake up dude..." Matt tugged the comforter.
      "Fine." Ryan rolled on his back, looking at his bare ceiling.
      "Sit up..." Matt pushed verbally.
           Ryan sat up and rubbed his eyes.
        "Get out of bed.." Matt stood up.
       Ryan threw his legs over the bed and stood.
"Why am I listening to you?" Ryan questioned himself, walking to his closest to throw on a black t-shirt and his usual sleeveless hoodie.
     "Because you love me. Breakfast is at the table. Everyone else is awake and Lego needs to go outside..." Matt exited the room. Ryan walked out the room yawning and took called for Lego sleepily.
     "He already shat on the floor..." Mark yelled.
    "What the fuckkk Lego..." Ryan walked to the sliding back door to let Lego outside.
      "[Y/N] cleaned it up..." Mark said, holding a cup of coffee in his hand.
     "Thanks princess..."
    [Y/N] stood over the stove, flipping pancakes with chocolate chips. She wore a tye-dyed hoodie, black leggings, and grey vans with stars decorating them. Her hair was up in a loose pony tail to keep it out of the food.
     Matt sat the the table, eating a strip of bacon, "She's actually a good cook." [Y/N] flipped a pancake onto a plate on the counter, along with a few other large pancakes.
    "I believe it." Ryan walked over to [Y/N],
[Y/N] greeted him with a soft kiss.
       "Good morning, Lazy." [Y/N] quickly returned to flipping a pancake.
     "Who's up for Disney Land later?" Mark announced.
      Matt screeched, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"
    Ryan nodded, and [Y/N] responded with,"That'll be fun."
     The group finished breakfast, straightened up the house, [Y/N] did dishes, and Mark mopped. Then Ryan, Matt, Mark and [Y/N] drove in Mark's car to Disney Land.
      "I'm not sitting by Ryan on any rides!" Matt announced.