Chapter 6

"BANG" the loud sound made me cringe. I didn't know what that was until I saw what I was heading towards. I watch as the scene infront of me unfolds I tried to scream but nothing came out. I was being strangled I couldn't breath, I couldn't move not even an inch.

I fluttered my eyes open seeing a new type of sieling and different surroundings, I was confused what was happening to me. I squirmed on the spot I was in, I didn't yet realize that there was a arm securly wrapped around me I trailed up the owner of this VERY muscular arm until I reached his face.

I saw a perfectly shaped nose, hot pink lips, long eye lashes and messy hair covering his forehead although I couldn't see his eyes I knew they were hypnotic.

He had a very tight chaw line which made him look so fierce and his cheek bones were only lightly visiable making him look dangerously hot.!!

 I didn't realize I was staring at him until he opened his eyes greeting me with electronic gray ones.But being the creepy stalker I am I didn't look away I just kept looking at his perfect features, he looked like a moon god!!

His bed hair and he sleepy eyes with lazy features of the morning was perfect.

"babe, are you done eye raping me"? he asked smirking 

That snapped me right out of my daze, I looked up to see him still smirking, oh how much I want to wipe that smirk off his perfectly featured yet smexy face.

"I wasn't "eye raping"  you"! I exclaimed 

He let out a deep husky chuckle, I was so close to moaning  at his chuckle but I stopped myself from being embarrassed again.

"Sure.." he dragged along

Thats when reality hit me SMACK bang!!!! right in the face!!!! 

"Aahh..!!!!!" I screamed 

He got up so fast and looked around for any dangers after he confirmed himself that there wasn't anything dangerous he relaxed.

"Whats wrong"? he asked worridly 

"WHERE AM I? WHYTHEHELLDIDYOUJUMPOFFTHE-TH-THEROOFWITHME?" I SCREAMED AT HIM SO LOUD.

"wha-wait babey slow down" he calmed me down whispering sweet nothings in my ears.

" I will explain, just calm down" he explained

"look, just so we get things cleared up you passed out so I brought you her-" I didn't even let him finish before I cut him off

"If I passed out you weren't supposed to bring me here, wherever here is"? i said

"Don't worry, my pack docotor had a look at you he said you will be fine" he said

"Whats pack-"? I asked

"I will have to explain that too" he said

"Well then explain" i said

"All in good time" he replied

"Just so you know YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY NOONE ELSE'S"!! He said that with so much posssessiveness i jus-just can't explain what happen to me.

"What does that mean"? I whispered cowardly 

"It means no other male is ever supposed to touch,think,or even look at you in a bad manner except me" he grinned

"your weird-" was all I was able to say until a loud knock came on the door.

We both snapped our heads towards the door trying to figure out what to do next. He stood up and walked towards the door I admired the way he moved so stiff yet so manly, even though he was nearly the same age as me.

He opened the door and and growled in frustration, wait- what?? he growled? he was silently talking to the person on the other side but I couldn't hear what they were talking about so I just dozed off.

"I DON'T CARE"!! HE screamed making me jump slightly from his change of loud voice.

"Y-yes a-al-alpha" was the last thing I heard before he made his way back to me.

I was getting nervous with each and every step he took, he took a step towards me I scooted back a little feeling uncomfortable.

He growled lightly walked really fast towards me swiftly picked me up and placed me on his lap I tried to shuffle around and get off him but he just held on to me tighter. I shuffled a little and he groaned out of nowhere. I was confused at first but when I saw the look in his hungry eyes made me realize what I had just done.

Oopsy!!

A/N 

sorry guys for this very very late chapter promise i wil try to update soon i have been rely busy with turbo touch cheerleading and science at school and a WHOLE load of other things plzzz 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

i love seeing your comments!!!!!!!! 

plzzzzzzzz vote its my first REAL story im writing i NEED your support!!!!