Chapter 14

hey guys!  I dont know if I want to continue this because no one is reading or voting!  I really need your votes!

WARNING! ! SWEAR WORDS AHEAD!  IF YOU DONT LIKE READING SWEARING WORDS SKIP THIS PLEASE I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. ITS NOT THAT BAD THOUGH.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤***********************************************

Brad' s P.O.V

"This is the end of Dr. Warner" I whispered venomously.

"P-please A-lpha" he begged

I have no control over my wolf anymore he went too far.

A sound had both my wolf and I whimpering. It was my mate, it was her agonizing scream that got my senses back. I looked at her helplessly,  I couldn't do anything.

Shika's POV

My watery eyes snapped open, I wasn't able to look around, everything is a blurry sight. The pain is still unbearable, I'm holding on for dear life. 

''Shika''? I heard whispers of my name but I am too exhausted to move my eyes to the source of this voice.

I heard something crack,  then a ear piercing scream left my lips.

Its then I realized my bones were cracking in weirdly odd shapes.

''Alpha,  I-I think shes shifting'' said a unknown voice.

''What'' Someone boomed

''She can't shift,  sh-she's human''!

''But A-Alpha the symptoms of a werewolf shift is visible''

What?  werewolf?  shift?  symptoms? 

All I heard were hushed whispers and every now and then someone would scream with authority.

''Alpha,  muscle spasm, that is why she was screaming earlier, but her body was too weak to handle such a change so she started throwing up blood'' someone explained.

Another scream went past my lips.

Another bone snapped.

another scream.

This is what happened to me for a very long hour.

Long excruciating pain.

No one would do anything.

My eyes were tightly shut, people were shuffling around everywhere but no one would take this pain away. what is happening?

''She is HUMAN'' someone exaggerated.

Oh jeez thanks for telling me that,  like I didn't already know.  What do you think I am?  Alien?  Once I get rid of this pain I will abduct all of you for just standing there and doing nothing!

''But Alpha,  we cannot over look this''

''Fuck''

Whoever was cursing is getting on my last nerve.

''This is all fucked up''

''Would you quit screaming'' I boomed.

Im getting sick of this!

''Alpha,  shes getting angry because her wolf needs the forest to shift or this process will be longer and more painfull for her'' That same voice seemed like the only sane person there, get me out of here!

wait.

what?

wolf?

my wolf?

This is crazy. I felt myself being lifted into a warm embrace,  it felt so good,  protection, warmth, love, care, worry, it was a hard body but soft at the same time.

Wait! What is wrong?

Hard but soft?  Since when did this make any sense at all?  That's it Im loosing it.

My thoughts were cut off by a sweet voice whispering in my ear, making me shiver. This effortlessly calmed me down and the pain subsided a little. To say this was a good thing was an understatement. This was amazing! 

Slowly, but carefully I was being lowered to soft green grass,  but the hold on me didn't loosen up,  which wasn't so bad

This is bad. I have bad feeling about this.

Brad' s POV

Tears sprang to my eyes,  seeing my mate in pain.

She is shifting.

I could not comprehend what,or how this was happening but it was getting worse.

''Alpha in some cases when a human shifts to a wolf they are unable to survive it,  the pain would be too much for her,  the only way to make sure it doesn't happen to our luna is if you mark her,  werewolf bite will speed the process up and make it less painful alpha'' my beta' s information had me on gaurd.

I have to do it. but I can't,  I need to get to know her but there is no time.

I have to mark my mate without her permission. But she will never trust or talk to me again.

I can brake her walls down,  she will love me again.

If her hatred towards me will keep her alive..

Then so be it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

thun thun thunnn...!!!!!!

o.gawsh! ! she is gna get marked while shes shifting?  bad or good! !!!! like comment! !!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE! !