Chapter 8

"NOOO"!!! I screamed my lungs off.

My eye's snapped open, sweat trickling down my face and forehead ,like I just got dipped in water, my eye's watering as I couldn't see anything that looked familiar I was so confused I snapped my head left , right panicking pure adrenaline pouring through me.. Trying to calm my nerves I started breathing heavily inhaling, exhaling over and over again I looked around to the side table and saw a glass of water I quickly drank it gulping loudly.

I slowly got up and tiptoed to a weird looking door I hesitated but slowly raised my hand and turned the knob it opened but what I saw next had my head spinning a closet full of cloths on the left hand corner were beautiful elegant dresses and jeans tank tops with crop tops, shorts and heels converses and Vans all different types of brands and cloths it was amazing my dream closet all these cloths weren't mine but I want them to be. With amazing jewelry bracelets, ear-rings and hair clips everything a girl could desire.

And on the right hand side was everything that a guy would want dark denim jeans long sleeve shirts, Vans and tux. Amazing , everything a could desire it was like heaven of cloths.

I frowned realizing I could never have any of this, I turned around and lightly closed the closet door realizing the situation I was in I tried to find a way out I saw another I tip toed to it and turned the knob to my disappointment it was a glorious bathroom.. Marble sink and elegant toilet REALLY? A toilet , so elegant and beautiful that shouldn't be used for waste.

 The shower was beautiful glass marble along side with shiny silvery bath tub. Astonishing. I slowly closed the door and turn my head and look at the third door this must be the way out.right?

Not wanting to take any chances I looked around and saw a sliding door it lead to a terrace this really was my dream bedroom I looked back at the door in front of me this time I got annoyed and quickly reached for the door knob and twisted it hard and pushed through it I stumbled upon a hallway it was beautiful like a castle. Highly decorated with expensive looking furniture the curtains were a dark maroon colour the windows started started from the bottom now all the way up to the ceiling. Just Glorious

I walked down the hallway and came to a wooden door I looked at the carvings on it. It was Amazing the patterns swirling and twirling and from I knew it was a Koru a Moari symbol of a plant so rare only found in New Zealand which was a native plant on the top was a carving of a Tiki which in Polynesian culture the Tiki is a very ancient symbol whose meaning can be quite esoteric but generally speaking Tiki symbolizes: fertility; the life principle; or procreative energy.

I traced my fingers over it ,it felt amazing so deep yet so intense I felt a powerful pull towards that got the best of me. Curiosity . It killed the cat it  might kill me. I stepped back thinking how I don't want to be at the end of the wrong side of the Moari cultural spear. That would be a painful way to go.

I stepped back and bumped in to a very hard muscular chest yet again very warm and loving, not wanting to turn around I shut my eye's tightly and clenched my fists not want to be stoked if it scared the day light saving out of me.

I felt the most intense starring at the back of my neck, that's when I felt a pair of strong, muscular , warm, and amazing hands wrap around my waste by now I knew this person was a guy I'm not that stupid...I think....

I felt like I was being electrocuted with a mix of lightening striking me but with tinkles and sparks flying everywhere and by everywhere I mean everywhere.

He put his nose on the crook of my neck and breathed heavily inhaling my scent wait- no I mean my stench I must stink because of the sweating.guhh..!!

"You don't how long I have waited to hold you so close to me" he whispered huskily in my ear.

What!?!? he just hugged me yesterday in the elevator what does he want now? my virginity? 

"Are you OK"? he asked looking worried

I realized I still haven't opened my eye's he slowly turned me around looking straight into my eye's I shook my head so fast I looked like a idiot.

"You look startled" he said

"I-I I'm fine really" I tried to do a reassuring smile but it came out as a wobbly smile from a toothless baby.

IF YOU WANNA LEARN ABOUT MOARI CULTURE >>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Māori_culture

I'm soooo sorry guyss I couldn't update I was busy with holidays now its term 4 so I would be reading more and updating a little less but i try my best  ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA'S FOR THE STORY YOU GUYS GOT GREAT IMAGINATION PLEASE COMMY AND VOTE AND FAN PLZZZ!!!!