Chapter 13

Olo!  heyloo soorry for such a long wait!  I wil update now lawl ofcourse .. people like and vote for me or this story wil be deleted!  show me some lovee... lol HERES A SURPRISE YOU DIDNT SEE COMING.!!
************¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 15

Brad' s P.O.V

I rushed in through the pack hospital I screamed at the nurses to get my family doctor I had already mind linked him to get here.So he better be.

''Where is Dr.Warner''? I shouted using my alpha tone.

Which had everyone cowering.

I grimaced as I took a glance down at my mate,  her pain filled face had my wolf going batshit crazy. I was having a hard keeping starx in control.

As soon I saw my family doctor running towards me looking alarmed.

''Alpha w-what happened''? he cowered

''I found my mate and shes having some kind of pain in her torso and she has been throwing up blood'' I said

Happiness filled his eyes at the mention of me finding my mate but it was soon replaced with determination.

''Doc,  help her please I- I don't want to loose her'' my voice cracked at the thought of loosing her,  and im pretty sure he heard it too.

Next thing I know all the nurses and doctors are running after Dr.Warners orders to get a bed and some kind of drugs for my mate. I was impressed but now was not the time.

I quickly followed Warner to a operating theater and placed my mate on the hospital bed.

I growled my most animalistic growl at Warner

He tried to touch my mate.

How dare he.

I raced towards him grabbed him by the collar,  putting my hands around his neck choking him while he was half a meter in the air.

''A-alpha, '' he tried to breath

which only made my grip tighten.

''How fucking dare you try to touch my mate'' I used all my power and by now my wolf was in control.

''A-lph-a, c-aant b-bre-ath'' he was turning pale if I didn't get control back he was gonna die.

''ANSWER  ME''! I screeched.

'' I-I h-had t-o  ch-eck  b-re-athing'' he stammered.

''Not good enough'' my tone dripping with venom.

Shika' s P.O.V

What is happening to me?
Where am I?
Why is my body aching?
When did I black out?

All these questions were running through my head I couldn't answer any of them. I was getting very frightened by now.

But then I saw something. Some kind of light was forming with what looks like fog?

All of sudden I was in a deep green forest, on the left side of me it was light and shining but on the right side was dark,  pitch black,  and scary.

I just stared,  and stared. Until then I was calm but a little weirded out.

''where am I''? I whispered to myself.

I squinted my eyes and I could barely make out the shadow looming in those dark woods.

The temperature was rising,  the wind picked up. I shivered.

'It's coming' 
'it' s coming'
'it's coming'

I heard it,  the whispering over and over again. By now I was freaked out.

''what's coming''? I whispered back.

'Your future is coming'  this' thing'  whispered back.

The winds got chilly,  it started swirling around me I looked in the forest one more time and concentrated  hard.

All at once all the noise stopped,  the winds stopped swirling.It was silent.

You could only hear my faint heart beat, a moment later I realised its not my heart beat,  but someone elses.

I froze.

tha- thump,  tha- thump,  tha- thump .

Foot steps. Louder than the heart beat,  it ran,  it ran towards...me?

I gasped as I saw a big fat snow white snout run towards me at such a high speed,  it gave out an animalistic growl. I gasped even louder at the tone of dominance.

What is it?

It can't be a dog,  the size was massive.

Its definitely not a bear,  its not fat but fit,  at the same time toned with muscle. Is that even possible?

It was so close to me but it didn't stop running at me.

I stood there frozen on my spot, not moving an inch,  I know any sane person would run for their life but the left side it was too bright and it has nothing further then that,  and this thing was coming from the dark side.

'what is it' ? I whispered

It looks at me from such a long distance like this thing has known me since the day I was born.

The voice,  I could hear it again,  I don't know what it was trying to say I was too busy gawking at this thing. Mumbles of this voice was heard. I didn't care. Looking at this thing, one thing was for sure,  I was going to die. The whispers became louder.

This thing was too close to me,  it ran again and took a huge lunge at me, paws extended to kill anything within reach.

Im gonna die,  thats for sure.

'wolf'

whispered the voice, its a wolf!

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact to hit me and our bodies to crash together,  I waited.

I opened my eyes and its like everything froze where it was.
The wolf was I inches away from me
I looked,  and I blinked and then the most amazing thing happened everything was moving again as if on my command.

The wolf slowing came towards my body,  it touched my shoulders and the paws went through my skin as if I was invisible.

Lightning coursed through me I didn't know what was happening. The wolf just went through my body but I realized it didn't go through,  it went INSIDE my body.

POWER.
ENERGY.
ELECTRICITY.
STRENGTH.
DOMINANCE.

All these feelings were going right through my head. I was dizzy. I screamed at all these feelings and this much power making my humane system weak. I gasped at this new energetic feeling.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

whatt the hellll was tht? ?? wat happen? ??

sorry cliff hanger! !!!!!!!

hahaha

VOTEE
LIKE
ADD MY STORYY PLZZ! !!