Herobrine X Reader

You were greeted by your dogs, Ranger and Zazzles. "Hey! No licking, I just took a bath." You laughed, pushing them both off. They then started barking at the window, you were confused.

"What's wrong guys?" You asked them suddenly feeling that someone is watching you. You felt a presence appear behind you, "What-"

Darkness filled your vision.

You woke up, seeing yourself nude. "Help!" You tried shouting out, but no one ever came, even your dogs.

"Shh... It's just me." You heard a husky voice, it was slightly calming you down. "Who... Who are you?" You heard the man chuckle, grabbing your waist.

You tried fighting back, but you suddenly felt the chains grasping your wrists and ankles. You screamed, muffled by the lips of the stranger.

Tasting blood and metal in his mouth. He opened his eyes, but you only saw two bright lights.

You were now terrified, only one word leaving your lips as he pulled back. "Herobrine."

He smirked, "Glad that you knew me, I've been... Watching you, pleasuring yourself in the image of me."

You gulped, "P-please.... Take me." He grinned, "Good girl." Kissing the nape of your neck, nibbling on it. You then realized that he's also naked, feeling his hard member poke your waist.

You whimpered as his lips roamed your body, from your neck to your stomach. He kisses each breast before sucking on one of your breasts, massaging the other. "Herobrine~" Pre-cum fell into your lower abdomen, you gasped.

He went lower, smelling your wet entrance, "You smell delicious." He mumbled into your folds, licking and sucking on your wet pussy.

You cried out his name. "Hero... Keep going." His tounge went in deeper, his nose brushed your clitoris.

His tounge hit your g-spot, you gasped, coming.

"I'm coming!" You gasped out, grabbing the sheets tightly, making your knuckles turn white.

He licked his lips, "Tasty~" He took out his key and unlocked the chains from your wrists and ankles.

"It's my turn, (Y/N)..." He spits in his palm and reached down, stroking his manhood to make his already hard erection harder.

He sat up the bed, leaving you kneeling on the floor. He moves his hand away, motioning you to play.

"Suck." He ordered. You did what you were told so, stroking and licking the tip. He groans, grabbing a handful of your hair.

You moved your hand lower to his heavy sacks, grabbing on each sack. When you bobbed your head forward he made a guttural noise.

"Try biting on it, it'll leave me satisfied," he gasped. You bit on the tip slightly, he moans.

Satisfied indeed.

You then went in deeper, almost choking on his 9 inch cock.

"I'm close." He whispered, thrusting in rhythm. You started to choke a bit, pulling away slightly. He groaned, feeling the cold breeze on his wet cock.

You took him in again, this time deeper, he whimpered and pushed your head deeper and by that, you felt his sack on your bottom lip.

You were in so deep. "(Y/N)!" He gasps, his cock giving you salty spurts.

You sucked on the tip, cleaning it. "One of the best blowjobs I ever had." He says, out of breath.

You smirked, getting ontop of him. The sight of your breasts making him hard again.

You started to move slowly, grunting on how big he is.

Then you picked up the pace, his hips thrusting with you. Your breasts bounced, then he catches one of your nipples, sucking and nibbling on them.

After ten minutes you both reached your climax, your orgasm met with his.

After that, you both laid peacefully on the bed, cuddling.