Masky ;3

Masky:

You knocked Masky's door "Masky?" You asked. Masky opened the dope and said "Hey,(Y/N)! What brings you here?" He said "where was my camera?" You asked "Oh!" He said "j-just a minute!" He went to his bed and keep finding your camera. "Uh... (Y/N)?" He said "hm?" You replied "I think... I lost your... Umm... Camera..." He said,looking down "Oh it's okay,Masky!" You said. Then suddenly Masky lifted up his mask and he leaned over. You were shock(like this O/////^////O)and just stand still. And then Masky kissed you! You were shocked but kissed back! Masky pinned you on the wall then closed the door and kissed your neck,you moaned in pleasure.

Masky then kissed you again and kissed you roughly shoving his tongue into your mouth,he loved this so do you. You wrapped your arms onto his neck and he wrapped his arms into your waist. Then he pushed you on his bed and start to undress you. He unzipped his hoodie and his pants leaving him partly naked and you were on your bra and panties. He smirked and unhooked your bra and and pulled down your panties. You pulled down his boxers too revealing his member,you blushed in deep red and kissed him deeply. Then you grabbed his member and he moaned loudly "ngh..." He moaned then licked the tip of his swollen member and you sucked his member. Up... Down... Up... Down. You were enjoying this so does he. Then he pushed you let him go on top of you. He was panting heavily and then he let his member in your (ASS) butt (xD) and keep thrusting it in and out in and out. You moaned and keep shouting "HARDER MASKY HARDER!!!!" You shouted and he did what you said.

((I CAN'T DO DIS ANYMOORE!!!))

Sorry if its short... ;-;