Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack:

You sat on the sofa besides laughing Jack, a dear friend of your's. The two of you were watching Killer Klownz,a movie Jack picked out.

"Damn it, I think I made a mistake. The brownies look a bit- GWACH!" Stabby's cry came from the dinning room. You gave Jack a scared look, the three of you all hung out, so you knew nothing made her yelp like that. "Stabby?" Jack stood up and began to walk towards were she was last heard. "Get this thing off me! Damn it, Pinkie, Jeff do something!" That's when you shot up and bolted for them.

You kicked the door to the dinning room open. A large browine monster was holding Stabby in the air waving her like a rag doll. Pinkie looked to you and Jack, " I think Jeff brought me one that was possessed." Jeff Glared at her, "How could I tell, humans all look the same!"

The monster threw Stabby down and she slide on her face stright to your feet. You pulled the knife from Jeff's hoodie. No one hurt Stabby, besides you and sometimes Jack. "Woah woah, at least bye me dinner first~." Jeff teased poking your side. You ignore him and run at the moster which was reaching for Stabby again.

"Knock it off, back in you pan." You stab it's arm and brownie batter seeped out. Pinkie picked up a rolling pin and began to beat it, "go now get bad!" It whimpered as it flead to the pan. You look to Stabby, who laid twitching on the floor.

Jack bent down and picked her up. "Dream weaver ... I belive you can get me through the night..." A mobil of birds and stars twirled around her head as she passed out. "Come on, giver' here. Me and Jeff can handle her." You blush and hand Jeff his knife back.

He chuckled and grabbed your wrist instead. "Wanna see my biggest knife?" You wanted to stab him right then and there, but that brownie monster really took a tole on you. You felt brusies all over you.

"Get off me pervert!" You try to pull your arm away from him but his grip was to tight. You whine as he grips it tighter. "come on~" he whined licking his lips. "N-no, get off me! Jack help!" You pull you wrist one last time before Jack grabbed Jeff by his hoodie collar and slamed him on the wall.

"She said no! Now back off!" With that he grabbed your arm and walked you to your room. He was silent the whole way there, which made you worry. He was never silent. When you reached your door he walked you in. As you heard the door shut you assumed Jack had left.

So it's no wonder you were shocked when you heard the lock. You turn around to see Jack was right behinde you. "Um Jack ..." He looked uneasy. You yelped and fell to the floor as Jack moved closer to you.

"Do I scare you (y/n)?" he asked sitting on your waist. You shook your head frantically."Then why did you fall?" You look away from him, you cheeks looked like a rose bush had just bloomed. "You suprised me, there's a diffrence." You tense up as he moves his face closer to yours. "How about now?" You smirm, he always did this. "Nope."

Jack chuckled darkly. "Your weak, I can sense it. This means I have a chance." you blush as he pins your hands above your head. "I guess this means, you can't stop me." He fills the gap bettween you. Your lips locked, what the actuall fuck!?! He always threatened to but now, now he was doing it A hand trailed down your frame, meantaly sculpting every inch of it in his mind.

He broke the kiss. His smile widened."Do you know how long I've waited for this?" You didn't fight, you couldn't you were completly drained. "and now, your finally vunarable, I can't wait for this any more (y/n). I can't fight lust." you felt something hard press against your thigh. oh my ... Yep he had a stiffy.

"Then take it." you cooed, making the buldge worse. He smiled and began to remove his clothing as you did too. "I want you to feel bliss." He said picking you up bridal style and carring you to your bed.

He sat at the foot and begane to rub your heat. You blush deeply as he slipps one finger into you. "enjoy it..." He said as he drifted towards your flower. He licked the entrance a few times making it wetter. "nya~" you purred when he slipped it in, his tounge felt long and slender making it easier to explore the cavern. You grip the bed sheets as your walls grow tighter around his tounge.

Jack knew what he was looking for, and he knew when he hit it. You arch your back and scream his name as you cum. That little pearl, had been breached. You blush as he pulls his face away from you. He looked up at you with your (e/c) eyes full of lust. He licked up the juices that coverd your entrance, soon the only thing covering your petals was saliva.

"You taste better than candy." He pulls himself back up, so he was face to face with you. "You ready?" You nod. He slowly thurst into you letting you feel what pleasure really is. He pumped himself faster and faster letting your hunger bulid up.

"H-harder. meh~" He goes a little faster, "HARDER!~~~" He slamed himself into you making your fingers and toes curl. You bite your lip as the end comes near. He hit your pearl making you scream in pleasure. "a-AH!" You climax." Jack smirks and pulls out of you.

His eyes roll to the back of his head as he cums on your chest. "How was that?" He ask pulling you closer to him. "Amazing- wait what's that?" You look at your lap top, the light besides the camara was on, and in the coner of the screen you saw Ben.

"AH! Damn it Ben were you just filming this!?!" He shakes his head and grins like a perv. "Nope." you sigh in relife."We're on skype! Say hi guys." You hear E. Jack's low gravley laugh from the speakers followed by Jeff howling like a wolf. Oh damn it! That pervert.