Cuddling and Kisses

(PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END)

Y/N's POV

When we got to Hunter's house, he suggested that we watched a movie. I just agreed because I honestly loved watching movie with him.

"Okay. You can pick out a movie and I'll go get the snacks" he said while smiling at me.

I just nodded my head and went to search for a movie. I definitely wasn't picking out a scary movie. I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. So I just picked out The Maze Runner. (OML that's my favorite movie ever)

Hunter soon came back with the snacks. And he had ALOT. Did he buy the whole store like dang.

"Did you pick out a movie??" He said looking down at the movie in my hand.

"Well I have a movie in my hand, don't I?" I say in a sassy but playful way.

"Woah okay. Dang feisty aren't we??" He said putting his hands up in surrender laughing.

I just jokingly roll my eyes and put the movie in.

I go to the couch and sit by Hunter but not too close.

During the movie, I start to get cold so I bring me knees up to my chest.

"Are you cold??" Hunter asked.

"Uh... Yeah kinda. But I'm fine" I say smiling at him.

Hunter sits closer to me and puts his arms around me. At first, I was really reluctant but I gave in and rested my head in his chest.

I could feel Hunter's hands gently rubbing my back which gave me chills. I looked up at him to see him looking at me.

I quickly turned my head back to the movie. Kinda embarrassed that he saw me looking at him.

He took his hand and gently turned my face toward his. I looked into his eyes, which are very beautiful. I should've turned away but I was caught in some type of spell. I couldn't move at all. All of a sudden he started moving in closer and closer. Until after what seemed like forever, his lips met mine. And that's when I knew. I had to make him mine.

_________________________

Hey guys!

I updated finally!!

I'm so sorry for not updating I just forget sometimes but I promise I'll start back soon.

If you ever want to remind me, just DM me or spam me on Instagram to update WattPad and I will.

When I reach 4.5K on Instagram, I'll update my story.

So please go follow me ( @hbr.babess )I'm only 35 followers away from 4,5K . ily ✌🏽💞