"What the heck are you doing"

Okay guys I've decided that I want to name the girl because I hate doing y/n. So her name is Allie. :)

Allie'POV

Yawning, I open my eyes to a dark room. I feel my side for Hunter, only to feel sheets.

I sigh and reach for my phone not feeling like going to find Hunter.

I unlock my phone and go to Instagram. I know I shouldn't because of all the hate but I couldn't help it.

I look through my activity and there's still a lot of hate, but there's nice comments.

I go through all my tags, well most of them, and like them. Some of Hunter's supporters are so sweet. Why can't they all like that...

"You're awake." Hunter said walking in the door.

"Yeah." I say smiling at him.

"Are you feeling better??" Hunter asks hugging me.

"Yeah thank you. I'm sorry for ruining your broadcast" I say cuddling into Hunter's side.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." He said.

I was about to answer but I then got a call from my mom. I told Hunter I'll be right back and went out the room.

( Y/M/N = Your mom's name. Allie is you (remember it's not y/n anymore, it's Allie) so yeah )

Y/M/N: Allie! Where are you?!

Allie: mom... I told you I was staying over Hunter's house.

Y/M/n: Allie you said that yesterday. It's today and you are not saying over again. it's 7:37 you need to come home.

Allie: Fine. I'll be home in an hour.

I hung up the phone and went back to Hunter's room.

"Hey, is everything okay??" Hunter said wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, but I have to go home. My mom wants me back." I say giggling slightly.

"Okay. Well let's get you home then" he said smiling.

Hunter and I live in the same neighborhood so it's easy to walk back and forth to each other's house.

SKIP THE WALK.

As Hunter and I get closer and closer to my house, I realize that I don't want to leave Hunter. I know it might seem crazy but I enjoy my time with him, he makes it seem like I'm the only girl in the world. He makes me feel special.

Once we get to my door Hunter and I say goodbyes. He starts to go in for a kiss and as soon as his lips hit mine a flash goes off. I jump back and look to where it came from.

"MOM. What the heck are you doing" I say covering my face from embarrassment.

"Aww come on Allie. It's cute that your mom wants to take pictures" Hunter says laughing and uncovering my face.

"I'll talk to you later okay?" I say towards Hunter smiling.

" okay goodnight princess" he says kissing my cheek and walking off.

I turn to the door and look at my mom smirking.

Now I have to explain this to her.

__________________________________

Hii guys. 💓😌

Let's get this to 20 comments for a new chapter.

I know you guys can do it, I mean a chapter gets more than 200 views in a day. 😂💜

20 people have to comment not 1 person comments 100x 😂😂