Mistakes

THIS CHAPTER IS DIFFERENT FROM THE DELETED ONE. ITS LONGER AND BETTER. INCLUDES WAAAAY MORE DRAMA. K? K.

Allie's POV

"So how was that make out session??" Ethan asks laughing.

I take a bite of my pizza looking down, while blushing.

"It was-" Grayson said, getting interrupted by my phone.

"Um.. I'll be right back" I said getting up, leaving the room.

"What do you want, Hunter." I said into the phone.

"Allie, just hear me out... I want you to meet me at Ice Cream land in 30 minutes. Please." Hunter said.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said thinking about the last time I saw him.

"Please Allie. Just give me one more chance to talk to you. If it doesn't go right. You NEVER have to talk to me again. I promise." He pleaded

"Ugh whatever. I'll meet you there."

I hung up the phone and started walking back to the kitchen, but stopped when I heard the twins talking.

"Grayson, you have to tell her you like her. If you don't. You'll forever be in the friend zone."

"I can't tell her. I doubt she likes me back. She's also still getting over Hunter."

"You broke up with kaylee, just to be with her. Come on. You have to tell her. And she has to like you back. I don't think she would have kissed you if she didn't like you."

I stood in the hallway shocked Grayson liked me. I could only imagine what it's gonna be like, when I tell them I need to go to talk to Hunter.

I walk back to the kitchen, and their hands snap towards me.

"Uhh I need a ride to Ice Cream Land. Hunter needs to talk to me." I say awkwardly

"Umm yeah, I'll take you" Grayson said disappointed.

"Thanks"

SKIP TO ICE CREAM
(Comment 🍦 if you want to go to "ice cream land" with Hunter)

"You sure you want to do this??" Grayson asked looking at me.

"No, but I have to. He won't leave me alone if I don't." I say unsure

I get out of the car to see Brandon running over to me.

"You came, I'm surprised." Brandon said.

"I said I would, didn't I?" I say annoyed that I was even having the conversation.

"Look Allie, I know you are made at Hunter, but you guys have to talk. You can't keeping having this grudge against him."

"I know, I know. I just want to move on from this. I feel like I'm going backwards" I say walking to the door of the shop.

I feel like just turning around. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to see him.

I turn around and look at Brandon.

"Stay out here with Grayson. You would just make it worst. No offense though. I just  I want to get it over with." I say being as nice as possible.

He nods and turns around.

I take a deep breathe and push open the door. Immediately being engulfed by a smell of ice cream, making me forget what I was even doing. But that lasted for about 30 seconds.

"Allie." Hunter said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi" I said.

Not going to lie, I missed Hunter's hugs. I missed him, but I need to remember. I can't be with him again. It would be the exact same thing.

He handed me an ice cream cone, which happened to be my favorite, cookie dough.

I smiled thinking of the time, we were walking on the board walk eating ice cream.

"Thank you Hunter." I say smiling sweetly.

"So Allie, I wanted to say sorry. For everything. I know that our relationship was the greatest, but I want a second chance. To make it all up to you. I want us again. I miss you a lot" he said

"Hunter... I miss you too, and don't get me wrong I love you. But I think it's better off, we're just friends. You obviously don't have time for a relationship with your career taking off. I don't want to be in the way."

"Allie, you aren't in the way."

"Yes I was, Hunter. I don't want to be in that position anymore. I can't, I'm sorry."

"You kidding right?? Allie if you don't want to be with me just say it, your just sugar coating it now. I'm honestly sick of this. I try so hard to be with you and this is ALL you give me." He said making some people in the shop look at me.

"Then stop trying Hunter. I'm obviously saying I wasn't happy with you. Why can't you get that??" I said walking away from him.

"Of course. You're walking away. Like you always do. You're such a bitch" he said.

I stood there shocked, surprised he even said that.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I just got mad." He said realizing what he said.

"No, that's okay. It's not like it going to change anything. You're still NEVER going to get me back." I said

I turn around and walk to Brandon.

"This was a horrible idea. Don't ever make me "work it out" with him again."

"Yeah, she's right. This was a horrible idea, just like our relationship." Hunter said behind me.

I roll my eyes, and suddenly look at the smoothie in Brandon's hand.

"Can I have this for a minute??" I say smiling taking this smoothie.

I then turn around and dunk it all of Hunter.

"Here you go" I said handing the cup back to a laughing but shocked Brandon.

"Can we leave??" I asked turning to Grayson.

"Yeah" he said trying to his his laughter.

By this time, a lot of people were looking at the commotion I just made. But I honestly don't care. I'm just so annoyed right now. Hunter better not ever talk to me.

"I don't know why, but that made my day" Grayson said laughing.

"He deserved it. He's a douche" I say giggling closing my eyes.

I have to admit, what I did felt really good.

-------------------

GUYS THAT WAS 1000 WORDS. YOU ALL BETTER BE HAPPY :)))

But Wednesday, i will probably start the requests :)))

Let's try to get this to 100 comments, and 50 votes. SO PRESS THE STAR!!
DO NOT COMMENT MORE THAN ONCE. ily

So yeah ily

Instagram: @hbr.babess