Chapter Two -Never Let a Psychopath Introduce Himself

A/N: I realised that this story sounds really similar to @LaleeTheFangirl 's story! But I don't want her or anyone else to think I'm copyrighting it, that's the last thing I would do. So please, if you are enjoying this story so far please go and read her joker and Harley Quinn one because it's really good from what I have read of it! Thank you guys!

Castiel Novak makes it his priority to visit all his businesses big and small. Being the most feared man in the whole city wasn't really the best way to keep businesses cashing in and managers to run their businesses right, so he tried to make friends or at least acquaintances with the managers of all of his businesses.

He tried being fair, it wasn't his fault that sometimes managers of certain businesses ticked him off and ended up getting in some sort of "accident". Whether it was somehow losing important papers so they would get fired or being in a car accident which put them in a permanent coma...

But all of that was beside the point. If they did a good job, Castiel would reward them, he wasn't a complete animal. And I'm not only saying that because he owns a certain online company which people can write stories on whether they are true or false. He would never dream of tracking down a writer such as myself for writing something bad about him; but let's not risk that shall we?

This story isn't a love story. So if you came here for that I suggest you turn back now and perhaps read one of my other stories where two men meet each other and fall in love such as Guilty Innocence or Not Made For Each Other or Red Lights......

This story is about a man. A broken man who, fair enough is a little rough around the edges and doesn't play fair. And an even broken man who just needs to be taught. Taught how to make his life better and perhaps not to play by the rules too much.

As I was saying, Castiel Novak makes it his priority to visit every business big and small. If they make money; great! If not... Well, not so great.
As it turned out, Goldeye's Mechanic was not making any profit at all, which Castiel would just not tolerate one bit.

Even though it was only a small company which was never going to make enough money anyway, Castiel couldn't see past the financial side of things. He was a businessman after all.

So on that fine Sunday afternoon while most of the employees were lazing around because there were no cars to fix, Castiel Novak strode in, walking cane in hand and purple regal suit on making them all jump to whatever nearest task there was. The two cuts in castiels face made him look constantly amused at what was going on around him, but it only made the employees avoid his gaze more.

In fact, the only employee in the whole place who had no clue what was going on was our main protagonist, Mr Dean Winchester. Who was currently slid under an old car, fiddling with the broken oil box underneath, Azazel Goldeye's had told him if he didn't fix it, he would fire him on the spot, and of course the man gave Dean an almost impossible job for Dean to do.

He groaned and slid quickly out from under the car, accidentally bumping into something as he slid out. Dean tried to quickly to get up and apologise that he ended up whacking his head against the bottom of the car.

Finally he pulled out from underneath, rubbing his head and groaning before finally looking up at the person he bumped into. So posh looking fool wearing clownish clothes that obviously the man thought looked classy. However it was the mans face that Dean couldn't take his eyes off, the disfigurement but almost horrific beauty.

"H-hi." Dean mumbled out, looking up at the strange looking man above him. The man just looked back down with a strange expression on his face. He couldn't tell whether the man was smiling or not because of the upwards cuts on either side of his mouth. Dean didn't know what else to say, but the man was looking at him like he expected something else to come out of his mouth and also looked as if he wasn't going to leave until he heard it.