Chapter Three - Never Let a Psychopath Be Bored

A/N: Just want to say, I don't particularly agree with the Jokers and Harley Quinn's relationship. The Joker is seriously abusive and I just can't tolerate that at all! However I do want to get the characters as similar to the comic book characters as possible!

The purple, leather gloves were covered in blood to Castiels distaste. He hated getting blood on his clothes, it was so difficult to get off. He sighs and takes the gloves off of his hands one finger at a time as he walked out of the warehouse. He grabbed his cane by the door and swung it around his fingers casually as his purple car pulled up in front of him, ready for him to slide straight it.

"Back home now, Mr Novak?" The driver asks and Castiel only hums in agreement, staring down at his hands and twirling his expensive ring around his finger. The driver looked through the rear view window at him, frowning slightly.

"Are you okay Mr Novak, sir?" He asks curiously and Castiels eyes flicker upwards quickly, his face twisting Ho slightly. The driver gulped and took away his gaze back to the road again. Castiel didn't even answer back, and the driver knew to mind his own business. Castiel had never even bothered to learn his name.

The car finally pulled up to the gates of The Novak Mansion, which opened almost straight away because everybody knew that Castiel Novak didn't like to wait. As soon as the gates opened wide enough, the car went through and parked right outside of his door where someone was always there to greet him and open the front door.

This happened on a regular basis and it was safe to say that Castiel Novak was bored. And it is never the best thing when a psychopath is bored. He needed a new hobby, killing people just wasn't doing it for him anymore and he just didn't have the time to stalk people.

"Castiel." His sister came up to him with a number of papers in her hands.

"Not now." He said bluntly, walking past her.

"I know you're bored, and this isn't to do with work." She calls out to him and he stops suddenly and turns around slowly.

"Well then, what is it?" He snaps as Gabriel and Michael walk up behind his sister, carrying paperwork of their own.

"Dean Winchester." Michael says.

"Who?" Castiel asked but he knew exactly who. He was smart and didn't forget things too easily. But sometimes he just needed to act dumb to make his lesser siblings feel a bit better. It didn't work.

"You know exactly who, don't play dumb." The woman snapped, rolling her eyes. "Well are you wanting to know everything or not?"

"Alright, hit me with it." Castiel sat down in his leather chair, putting his bloody boots up on the coffee table casually.

"I want to know what you want with him first." His sister said, she was the only one who ever challenged him, even his brothers wouldn't dare.

"Just tell me."

"No. Not until you say what you want with him."

"I don't know!" Castiel flung his hands up in the air dramatically. "I'm bored! I need a new toy to play with and he's pretty and pathetic."

"Well, you're not wrong there." Gabriel says. "Pathetic isn't even the word I would begin to describe Dean Winchester."

"He's been in and out of therapy since the age of eighteen." Michael pipes in, looking through the papers. "It was quite difficult to get anything else on him, like he doesn't even exist. But we managed it."