Chapter Five - Never Let a Psychopath Make You His Prisoner

Castiel hadn't been alone when he came to collect Dean. He had taken some of his employees with him. They burst through the open door and gagged deans mouth, pulling a blindfold over his eyes. Dean struggled to be set free but it was no use, the men were just too strong.

"Doesn't take you long to give up, does it?" He heard the jokers voice call out to him as he went limp and let the men carry him out of his empty apartment. He groaned as he was chucked into the back of a can and curled into himself in fear. What had he ever done to deserve this date? He didn't realise that some people in this world were just unlucky, and could do nothing to help that fact.

However Castiel Novak thought differently. He believed that these unlucky so and so's could change their lives if they just tried. Castiel had done just that so what was to stop Dean Winchester from doing the same.

Dean didn't know where he was exactly, but the room was warm and almost cosy if Dean didn't have a bandage to cover his eyes. He tried once again pulling his hands free from the constraints of the rope but whoever had tied then, did a damn good job at it. Dean whimpered slightly and hunched over in his seat, sniffing.

"Oh come on, you've barely been trying to get out of that chair for half an hour! I've known men and women who have tried for longer than that." Dean jumped at the sound of another voice in the room, knowing straight away that it was Castiel.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" Dean tried shouting but it came out as more of a sob. "Just let me go or kill me. Stop playing mind games!"

"I'm not going to kill you Harley Dean. I'm trying to help you here."

"I don't want your help." Dean whined and squirmed in his chair again. "I just want this fake blindfold off!"

It was almost as soon as he said this the bandage was ripped from his face and the light came pouring into Deans eyes. He looked around quickly seeing that he was in a very comfortable but very large bedroom before his eyes snapped back to Castiels.

"Oh god what are you gonna do?" Dean breathes out, there and then almost giving into his fate. He knew what being in a bedroom meant for psychopaths like this.

"Oh relax." Castiel straightened up and smoothed himself down. "I'm not going to force myself onto you or anything. Your dad did that enough. I just couldn't put you in the living room, I have guests down there."

"What?" Dean asks dumbly as Castiel looked at his watch.

"Actually speaking of which, I best get back down there." He took out a knife which made Dean wince and cut the ropes from deans arms and legs. As Dean was about to get up Castiel pushed him back down, his hand held tightly against his chest and leaned down to whisper in his ear, so close that Dean could feel his breath against his skin.

"I just want you to know Dean, you're not a prisoner here, but you can't leave either. So if you try, there will be consequences." Castiel quickly turned around and walked out of the room leaving Dean confused.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Dean tried shouting after him but the man was already gone. How could he be trapped in this place but not be classed as a prisoner? Dean sighed and groaned before sitting down on the huge super-King sized bed which were covered in royal purple silk sheets. He had to admit they were pretty soft and he also felt like he hadn't slept in days.

Castiel had said that he wasn't a prisoner, so he couldn't see the harm in just crawling under the soft sheets and curling up into a ball. He just hoped that nightmares wouldn't wake him up today. As soon as Dean Winchester closed his eyes, he drifted off, not dreaming a single thing which was deans favourite. If he dreamt, it was only full of bad things.