Chapter Twelve - Never let a psychopath anywhere near your brother

"Oh my god, will you shut him up?" Castiel snapped, rubbing his temple at the sounds of the shouts and screams escaping from Dean's little brothers mouth. It's not as if he was torturing him or anything, all he had done was tie the young Winchester to a chair and put him in the cellar.

"Or at least shut the door!" Castiel called down the steps until he heard a huge bang from the cellar door being shut. Finally, some peace and quiet. He turned around to see three of his henchmen looking ashamed of themselves.

"Let me guess." Cas says in a monotone voice. "You didn't find Harley."

"We really tried, Mr Novak, sir. We looked into all of the hotels in town."

"WHAT?!" Castiel shouted and groaned, shaking his head. "Why in gods name would you look at hotels? He's fucking homeless, and doesn't have a penny to his name!"

The henchmen looked at each other and back to Castiel stupidly who was raging away, dragging his hands across his face angrily before shaking his head and stomping down the cellar. He grabbed open the door and walked over to where Sam Winchester was tied to the chair, staring back at Castiel angrily.

"Untie him but keep a hold of him. It seems like all of my henchmen are bloody useless so i will have to go out and find Dean myself."

"Leave him alone!" The muffled sound of Sam's voice came from where there was a piece of rag tied around his mouth. Castiel just rolled his eyes.

"Keep the rag in, can't have him screaming and shouting causing any attention." He said quickly before walking back up the stairs to get his gun and purple trench coat. He stuffed the gun inside the back of his jeans and waited until Sam was being dragged up the stairs and towards the front door where Castiel was waiting.

Castiel, Sam and a handful of henchmen exited the house and towards a large range rover where they all piled in.

"Stupid workers, don't even know how to do anything around here." Castiel muttered to himself as he sat besides Sam who was still tied up in the middle seat. Sam looked over at Castiel and gave him what would have been a killer bitch face if a rag wasn't tying up his mouth. 

Castiel just rolled his eyes and the car started moving. Around ten minutes into the drive, the driver coughed awkwardly and called back.

"Where am i going boss?" 

"Seriously." Cas snapped in annoyance. "The homeless shelter you useless sack of shit." 

"Oh, sorry sir." The driver sped off down streets and alleyways until he came to a complete stop outside a large building. A few people were standing outside of it, all dressed in rags and large coats to keep the cold out. 

"Right, everyone lets go in." Cas sighs and they all clamour out of the vehicle, well all but Sam who actually got dragged out by the hair. The men standing outside the building looked at the men and then at Sam with wide eyes before running inside, not wanting to be in the jokers way.

Castiel just rolled his eyes and slammed the doors open, before waltzing in.

"You guys stay out here with him." He points at Sam. "Come in when i tell you too. You two follow me." He points to the driver and his right hand man before turning and walking into the large room. Castiel took one look around and grimaced. So this is where his Harley Quinn had been staying. 

"Oh Dean!" He called out in a sing song voice and everyone in the hall looked at them. Castiel glanced around again but could see no sign of the man. He was about to go on a head hunt before a voice caught his attention.