Selfishness is key

Skin on skin; this was Julian's favourite part if the night. Another fool around in the dark, another body to hold. He was inside before he was aware of what he was doing, happy before he knew he'd been sad. Ecstatic. Euphoric. This felt so good.
Then a plate shattered over this head, again. This was becoming a regular occurrence, except this time he was still in the middle of shagging. Confused and way too drunk, Julian was blinded by the light as the girl screamed and got off his lap. He sat up, seeing Noel stood there at the door staring at him, shaking with rage.
"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" Noel screeched at him. The girl turned out him too.
"You're gay?" She screamed. "And you're taken? How old is he? Twelve? Jesus Christ, you creep!"
She was hypocritical, Joan thought, as he saw her gather her clothes. She was barely pushing twenty three. Why were the young so infatuated with him?
"Fuck you, Julian!" Noel was now yelling at him. Swearing, confusing the hell out of him, shouting insult after insult. Confused, Julian allowed it to happen, waiting for him to tire himself out. The girl left pretty quickly, leaving Noel to shout and Julian to be confused.
"I don't understand why you're mad," Julian made the mistake of saying. Noel, understandably, threw more stuff at him, his rage increasing. He finally wore himself out and collapsed into a crying mess on the floor. Julian still had no clue what to do, so he just stood up a nd grabbed a pair of boxers to put on, before picking Noel up and placing him in the bed carefully and going to sleep on the sofa.