You're hurting more people than you think

Noel was still mad in the morning, silently smoking a cigarette and staring out the window angrily. Julian wasn't sure how to make it up to him, seeing as he wasn't aware of what exactly he'd done wrong.
"Do you want a drink?"
"No," Noel said shortly.
"Are you annoyed because I slept with someone else? For real?"
"Yes, actually, I am."
"I only did it because you had that date! You can't honestly be annoyed at me when you have him!"
"I didn't go through with it!" Noel yelled. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, you stupid old mess!"
"How the fuck was I supposed to know you wouldn't sleep with him, huh? Are you crazy?"
"You should have known," Noel said, tears forming in his eyes. "You should have known."
"Well I fucking didn't."
Noel held his head. "You can't keep using people to hurt yourself, Julian. Of course you fucking knew. That's why you did this. You're tearing yourself up again, pushing me out to hurt yourself. It's not fucking fair. This hurts me so bad, Ju. I'm in so much pain right now."
"You're in pain?" Julian head his voice rising but couldn't stop it. "I'm in so much fucking pain right now I can hardly move!"
"Well you should have thought also that before you inflicted it on yourself," Noel said warily as he stood up. "Bye, Ju. I'm going home."