Nothing Here That Comforts Me.

I was laying in a meadow of all black roses. It was nice. The sky was bright and blue from the morning sun. No clouds were there. And I was alone. All by myself for once. Maybe I could get some piece of mind. There's no place like this in Scranton. It's too nice.

The faint sound of beeping almost drives me insane. I plug my ears. Stop! I mentally scream, but it won't go away. My head tosses back and forth, trying to drown it out, but it continues to beep, seeming to get louder. And louder. Then that voice. That sweet voice spoke. But it wasn't normal. It was sad, broken. A whisper.

 "Kari," his voice so faint. "Please wake up. I need you baby. I shouldn't have let you walk out. I should've made you stay. This is all my fault baby. Nothing is going on between me and Carlie. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have feelings for her anymore, and I don't. You have my heart. Please baby. I love you."

His lips pushed against my head and the beeping quickened. Where was he? I couldn't see him. I couldn't find him. I wanted to hold him tight and tell him that I loved him too, but I didn't know what he was talking about. What was his fault? And why the fuck can't I see him. I need him.

The meadow slowly faded away and there was no longer a beautiful blue sky. It all turned into a sea of black. I felt like I was in a hole. I couldn't see anything, couldn't feel anything, couldn't hear anything. I wanted to hear that sweet voice of his, hoping it would be happy. I knew that voice anywhere.

I called out for him, but he was no where. I longed for those beautiful pools of brown, but I could not find them, his gorgeous smile, but it did not light up my darkness. Where is he? I'd ask, but no one would tell me. I could see no one. I could hear no one. I could find no one.

I was alone.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't end it like that! You know this!!!! I love you guys too much to do that.(: