But I Swear That I Will Never Leave.

I slowly creeped and looked down the stair case as I saw suitcases fall on the floor. I practically jumped down the stairs as he turned and was barely able to catch me. He wasn't expecting it, that's for sure. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. His hands held onto my thighs so he didn't drop me.

"Hi baby," he said softly. I sniffled.

"Hi Chris," I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice automatically filling with concern.

I sniffled again. "I just missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

The tears didn't stop like I hoped they would, but I was crying for a different reason. I was happy. Happy he was here. Happy I could touch him, hug him, hold him, kiss him. He was alive. He was okay.

"Baby, you don't normally cry when I come home, what's going on?" He asked, pulling back away from me. I tried to pull him back. "Kari."

I frowned. "A plane from the UK crashed on it's way to Pennsylvania."

"I know," he said, then pulled me back.

"I thought you could've been..." I couldn't even bring myself to say those words. "I was so scared."

He held me tighter. "I'm not going anywhere."

I smiled slightly and pulled back just enough to kiss him passionately. His lips reacted quickly and he held me there for a few minutes, and we never broke our kiss, but there was something I needed him to know more than anything. "I love you."

"I know," he gave me a sweet smile. "I love you too baby."

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but important. Dedication to someone I consider to be a very good friend and I dedicate to often, carolynxhorror. She said she would cry if I killed off Chris, but she should have known I just couldn't do that.(: And now, for all those reading With Your Last Breath, I Want To Hear You Scream, I'm working on a new chapter for that until it's done, I don't care if I'm up all night, so look for that. I love you babes.(:

-KaleighInWhite<3