Pen To Paper- Chapter 21

Louis' POV

I woke up earlier that morning, my body tangled through Liam's and warmly snug under the large thick blanket Liam always has on his bed. I couldn't help but sit and admire Liam's features, his cheekbones, thick pink lips, his eyelashes and the frown he always has on his face when he sleeps. Yes Liam frowns in his sleep.

I'm sometimes glad I'm short in away, so I fit like a jigsaw puzzle with Liam's, his hands a few sizes bigger then mine, and lately I had taken to wearing his clothes. I was greeted with a pair of brown eyes and a welcoming smile. I always wondered why Liam liked me when he could have Danielle.

I pushed my body further into Liam's, nuzzling my face into his neck and gripping my arms tightly around his waist. Soon enough I felt Liam's arms snaking around my body, and I was heaved up on top of his. I took a fistful of his shirt and counted his heartbeat, the thump pushing against my upper torso, as he's body raise and fell with each intake of air.

"Morning, Li." I muttered, enjoying the smell of his skin and mixtures of other products he must wash himself in.

"Morning, sunshine." He replied, running his arms up and down my sides gently, pressing a kiss to my neck, quite close to my collarbone.

I rubbed my eyes, forcing my body to stretch and my bones to crack. I slowly sat up, turning to face Liam slightly, as I tried to pat my hair down , feeling how messy and unneat it had become during the night.

"Can we cook breakfast together?" I asked in my squeaky morning voice.

"Sure, how's your hip though. Not too sore?" He asked, giving it a slight rub with his large hands. I swear his hands could fit around the sides of my belly.

"It feels better this morning, it's your magic touch." I cooed, leaning down to press our lips together, my eyes fluttering closed as I did so, I gripped the collar of his plaid pajama shirt, tilting my head slightly to get better access. Eventually we broke the kiss, and during the passionate make out session I had rotated my body around so I was facing Liam completely. I laced our fingers together, heaving myself up off the bed, and letting both my feet touch the ground, lately I had ditched the crutches, and had been using both my feet, but I had a limp.

I waited for Liam to stand up as I straightened out my clothes and found my fluffy monkey slippers on the otherside of the bed, I slipped them on, blushing slightly as I did so, before I felt a pair of arms pull me closer by my waist, their face nuzzling into my skin and blowing warm air down my neck eagerly.

"You're going to make me go weak at the knees." I informed, pulling myself away from Liam's body, and making sure I was looking away from him, I knew he was going to pout and I would end up enforcing a make out session again.

"Can't see you pout." I said, before wandering downstairs slowly, waiting for the pain in the side of my body to ease slightly.

"What do you want me to cook?" Liam asked once he joined me downstairs, placing his hands on hips and tilting his head slightly as he fiddled with the apron tied around his waist.