Pen To Paper- Chapter 25

Louis' POV

"What movie are we going to see?" I asked, glancing up from my phone as Harry paced up and down the livingroom, a deep frown on his forehead. 

"Something romantic, or scary, because I want Niall, to cling onto me, you know." Harry said, his cheeks flushing brightly. 

I scrolled through my phone for a second. It was Seven thirty in the morning and Harry had come by five minutes before Liam went for his morning run, and guess what he did? Woke me up of course. 

"They are showing a special screening of My Sister's Keeper, it's about a teenage girl who gets cancer and ends up passing away, I saw it when it first came out at the orphanage, I have never cried so much in my life." I blushed, fixing my beanie slightly. 

This was going to be a long day.Harry grinned clicking his fingers as he bounced on his toes slightly, rubbing his hands together, "That's perfect, buy four tickets." Harry grinned. 

"Why do you need four?" I asked, rubbing my face slightly. 

"You and Liam are coming, of course." Harry said, looking at me like I was completely stupid. 

"Oh no, no I'm going to see that movie again, never ever." I protested, having a sip of my tea quickly. 

"Yes you are, you and Liam have to come, make it a date. Please." Harry begged, if I let him beg anymore he would probably be on his knees pleading with me. 

"Fine, whatever." I sighed, tossing him the phone to ring. 

--- 

I was sitting at the kitchen table doing up my shoelaces, wearing Liam's oversized jumper and his plaid t-shirt, and I was hiding my messy hair under my grey beanie, no need to dress up when I was just going to be crying anyway.

I stood up, stepping into the livingroom where Liam was shrugging his jacket on, making sure he had his car keys. I wandered up behind him and stood on my tippytoes, resting my hands over his eyes, as I tested my deepest man voice out. 

"Guess who?" I said, trying not to laugh. 

"It's Louis Tomlinson, my lovely boyfriend." He chuckled, prying my hands off his face and turning around, wrapping his arms loosely around my waist. 

"You ready to go to the movies then?" I asked, feeling my phone buzz in my back pocket. 

"Harry is getting impatient." I said, rolling my eyes slightly. 

Liam chuckled locking his hand with mine and started to lead me out of the house, and down to his car. I was really starting to feel embarrassed, I always seemed to be crying in front of Liam more then smiling or laughing. 

"You know, we're seeing My Sister's Keeper, right?" I asked once I buckled up into the car, resting my feet up on the dash board.