Hostel M2-Rant!

Hello to the 475 remnants of my followers(Used to be more than that! :P) and thanks for sticking around.

I know I've been quite inactive for quite sometime and I got reasons(Ugh, Gabe! I thought you said no more excuses.)

The most popular one of course; *School (aka Prison Yard) has chopped up my life like crazy. It's summer and I'm having to run internship for the whole summer at a medical laboratory (XD I'M AT BEN CARSON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE) although I'll be writing with the spare periods I'll have.

My laptop's broke (again) and it's just plain annoying however, I'll get it done by the Weekend and Hostel M2 goes live once more... we're at the end and it's sad to say this. (But guess what? I'll give you a sneak peek, I already outlined 25% of Book 2)

And, I'm taking up an Herculean task....working on 3 stories at once. Hopefully, I'll be able to design an appealing cover enough to get both of them up soon. Unlimitedbladeworks killed my design for the SciFi story now to look for one for Teajan Reijns (The Huntress Tale)- You guessed right, Fantasy!!

And oh, I've been so involved with getting The_Write_Place over ground level and it's been quite a lot of work. Big shout out to the lovely ladies helping out.

If you don't know about us, well give it a look;

"**"A lot of people tend to focus on detail while they write and edit, but dialogue is just as important! It develops the characters, builds tension, and lets us feel more connected to the characters."**"

So, here are 5 easy tips on how to improve your dialogue!...

https://www.wattpad.com/258010360-the-write-place-journal-mondaypost-dialogue

Gabe's working... hard! And there are loads of missiles I got stored up in the arsenal so, WATCH THIS SPACE.

Gabriel Pope,
The New Writer On The Block.