Chapter 22 - Rules

Scarlett's POV

Daddy has asked me to stay here with him, but I don't know yet.

I'm kinda slipping out of little space, because of all this big girl thinking.

Daddy is looking at me expectantly, but I still don't have an answer.

Should I stay or should I go?

I think I should stay though. He has been really nice to me and I think we could become a great couple.

"Daddy I'm gonna stay here with you, OK?"

He looks at me and smiles and picks me up and swings me around.

I'm giggling like crazy when the door rings. He goes to sit me down, but I clutch on to him.

He looks at me and walks to the door. He opens it and were greeted by a slim woman.

She way taller than me and really pretty, but I don't think daddy likes her.

He has a really really big mad face on and is shaking a little.

I giggle a bit because he looks so funny.

He looks at me and his eyes soften, before turning back towards the girl.

"Hey Miranda, what can I help you with?" He says all serious like.

She smiles and walks through the door without permission.

"Daddy, daddy she didn't ask permission,"I say bouncing up and down on his hip.

He looks at me and kisses my cheek. I blush and rub my face deep into his neck. I hear him laugh slightly before he stops and gets stiff.

I look up at him and see him eyeing the girl who has her hand on his chest.

He grabs her and moves away from her.

"Baby why are you acting this way? You weren't like this a few weeks ago," she says.

She looks over at me and glares causing me to cower in to my daddy's chest.

She's a meany. I don't like big meanies.

The last meany I met stole my old daddy. Is she going to steal this daddy?

"Miranda leave my house right now," he says loudly.

She whimpers and walk out of the door, but not before blowing him a kiss.

"Daddy who is she?"I ask him.

"It's just an old girlfriend. Nothing to worry about," he says.

Walking away from the door with me in my hands.

His phone starts ringing and he answers.

He looks at me and says,"its your parents."