The girl

Errors pov

I was bored out of my mind ! I had  to "promise " blue (bluebarry/ swap sans ) that I wouldn't kill any of the AUs will he wasn't here to stop me or.... Something like that ... Anyway I was walking around when I found this weird glitched portal .?
"What in the .?????" I said.
I have never seen a portal like this ...EVER!  Well it better than nothing ! So I went inside and what I saw I never thought I'd ever see ...... It was a girl around (age) with ( long/short ) ( hair color) hair ! She was wrapped in these cords that seemed to be attached to
"........ Wait ...... ," I said. No ..... T that's impossible !!! There is no way but here it is this is not good at all but it's so interesting at the same time!"
She was connected to the cords and they where connected to all the AU portals !!! It seems as if she is the AUs source of power !  I could just leave her here and keep her as my little secret but ....... Wait ..... Darn it blue !!! He's made me go soft uhhhh   ............ Why do I feel so weird tho maybe I'm just .....glitching out ....! Anyone! Well time to stop talking to the readers and get this girl out of here ...... Then to replace the forth wall ! So I unplugged the girl witch was a lot harder than I thought it would be .... Then I used my cords and wrapped  around her she was surprisingly light ! I slowly stared to wonder why she was plugged into all of the AUs and who she was ... Well me and blue are going to be very Busy for the next few days!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I have never done an x reader before but Plzzz leave me a comment and tell me What you think of it I will try to update fast but it all depends on the popularity of this book and how soo you guys want a chapter well I guess I will talk to you guys later bye ~