Who is she

Blues pov

So error finally let me see my bro ! I was so happy to see him again ! I didn't expect to see him cry tho ... Then we had the argument about him want to KILL error witch I defend error! ,And left to go back to stay with him of course one of the mane reasons I'm staying with him is to 1 keep him from destroying all of the AUs and 2 to help him ... Deep down I know that he doesn't want to hurt anyone... I think he's just scared and lost on what to do .. BUT FEAR NOT I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL HELP HIM !!!!! I had just gotten back to where error was keeping me captive but ... Error wasn't here ......
" ERROR ",I yelled "YOU HAD BETTER NOT HAD GONE AND DESTROYED AN AU !!!!!"
"Chill blue ,I'm right here!"Error said ( I'm not going to do tHiS for errors voice because it's to much work )
I signed in relief .. I turned to error and was fixing to say something when I noticed the human girl he was carrying in his strings ....
"Error..", I said," who is that ????"
" O her ??? I'm not to sure to be honest with you. I was walking around the void when I found her in this weird portal."he explain I nodded.
"So what should we do with her?" I asked
"I don't know ... Let's just wait till she wakes up and ask her. "He said .... ( thoughts ) Error is acting weird ..he keeps staring at the human ..... I wonder ... Dose Error .. Like her?? Maybe ... I'll just wait and gather more clues to find out !!