Time passed due

Errors POV
" Have you had enough sans ?" I say huffing and puffing.

" No, I don't under stand on why you insist on protecting that ... that abomination !!! "

" HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HER SANS !!!!???!?" I scream at him as he shoots another blaster at me.

" HOW CAN YOU NOT FOR EVERYTHING THAT THING HAS DONE TO US? TO ALL OF THE ALTERNATE UNNERVES !?"

At this point in time I had no idea on what he was talking about. I had put us in a what essentially was a white room so we wouldn't destroy the original AU.
I feel really bad about breaking my promise to (y/n ).
I had told her I'd be back in a hour, but that hour had at my guess been a day or so.

" YOU CANT DOGE MY BLASTERS FOREVER ERROR!"

" I don't have to I just need to keep you away from (Y/A)."

At this point, I knew I had to go back. I blasted one last blaster at sans and used my strings to push him back into his world.

"FINALY, oh my god that took forever ...!"

As I started to turn around I realized that my magic was completely depleted and I needed to rest. I fell to the floor with no energy. As I started to pass out I though about how US Sans and (y/a) would be happy to see me.

I woke up again with everything restored magic, energy everything. I felt so much better after that. I knew it was finally time to go home.
So I opened a portal back to the anti-void  ( sorry guys I forgot what the place  Us sans and you are in is called )  and I step back into the place I called home.
  As I stepped back onto familiar grounds I felt like I hadn't been here in ages even if it had only been maybe a day or two.

"(Y/n) ? Blue ?" I yelled.
" is anybody here "

Next thing I know I feel something hit me in the back ! I turn around to see......

" (y/n)?......"

" how do you now that name ?!" She yells at me.

"(Y/n ) it's me .... it's error ?..... remember ?"

"no.... that's impossible ....." she says as she drops the stick she had hit me with.

" (y/n) .... what's wro- " next thing I knew she tackled me, crying like I'd never seen her do before.  granted I'd never seen her cry before.

" where have you been error !? We looked everywhere for you!" (Y/n) screamed at me sobbing.

"I finished the fight with that ass hole and took a nap because my energy was completely used up in the fight."  I tell her.

" besides it's only been what maybe two days or so? I don't understand why your freaking out so bad ?"

She looks at me dumb founded.  And horrified like I was Lying to her.

" a day or two ? "  she says looking up at me.

" yeah a day or two, what about it , it's not been that long (y/n). "

She gets up off of me and takes a few steps back.

"Error I don't know how to tell you this but it's not been a day or two."

I looked at her confused " what do you mean (y/n )?"

"Error ...... it's not been a day or two ........ it's been a year or two ......"

I looked at her trying to comprehend what she just said to me.

"What...."

"Error ...you have been gone for a whole year...."