Broken promises and a Hidden past

Your POV

" WHO ARE YOU !"
" NO, YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE !! " I yell as I try to get out of this guys grip.
" don't play dumb y/n . You know very well who I am ."
" Hey!! Let her Go !!"  Someone yells
Next thing you Knew the guy who had you is thrown off to the side .
I look to see Error running over too me
" y/n are you ok ?? Did Sans hurt you ??"  He asks me.
" yeah I'm I'm ok but who is sans ? " I ask
" I am " I look over to the other guy who now I realize to be a skeleton  lookin at me with eyes or eye sockets full of hatred.
" Sans what do you want with y/n ? How do you know them ? " error says
" my question is how do you not hate them Error  after all they did!"  Sans asks
"I have no idea on what your talking about sans! Have you lost your mind !?"  Error yells
I look at Error to see him look at me and then back at sans ... wile staring at sans Error whispers to me
" y/n ... go find blue ... tell him to re-open the portal and go back to the anti-void. Wait for me there ok. Do NOT leave there and if anyone but me shows up run to a different AU ok... I'll find you guys don't worry. " Error says ...
" but error what about you ??" I say back
" I'll be fine ok " he says , " I'll be back in a hour I promise now GO !"  Error yells as he pushes me out of the way of a flying bone ... luckily I'm not hurt.
I get up as fast as I can and run to the other side of the building and see blue outside waiting for me.
"Y/n thank goodness your safe I was so worried ! Wait... where is Error ?? " Blue asked me.
" no time .. huff .. open portal NOW !!  Huff..I'll explain inside !!" I say out of breath
Blue looking scared dose as I say and opens a portal with what looks like a little key ??
We both run in and it closes right after we enter it .

( one long explanation  later ) " so Sans attacked you and Error told you to come and find me and for us to wait here ?? " blue says.
" yeah that's all I know "
" why do you think he attacked you though ?"
" I don't know blue... but whatever it is I think it has something to do with my past ... he seemed to know who I was and said I had done some bad stuff by the sound of it ... I just hope errors ok ..."
" don't worry y/n I'm sure he's ok he said he would be back in a hour right ? So let's just sit tight and play some games .... oh I know how about I show you how to knit? " blue asks me .
" ok I guess ... plus Error did promise he would be back so I'm sure he will be ok ! " I say feeling better
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...... error broke his promise....