...Time ...

Your pov .

~dream~
You where in this weird gray room ... There was not a singly thing In it ... It was just empty ... As you where looking around you started to hear voices ... Then you hear someone scream!
/flashback / You where in a lab there was a little kid they where screaming at you
"Y/N PLEASE  DON'T DO THIS !!!! THERE HAS TO BEE ANOTHER WAY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" /end of flashback and dream / you woke up in .... Well a white room  sorta like that gray one from that dream ....... "But where am I?" You thought.
"ERROR ! SHE IS AWAKE " someone yells !
You look over and see .. A skeleton ... He has a blue scarf  and gray armor ..... "Man he is loud!" You think.
He runs over to you and nearly tackles you in the process "HELLO HUMAN !!! I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS !!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME HUMAN !!!?????"
This question made you stop ... "What is my name ?" You think ... After a minute you finally respond.
"My name is Y/N  ..... I think ..???"
After a few LONG minutes of awkward silence you here Another voice.
"Well this is just awkward ..."
You look to your right to see a glitchy skeleton ?? He has black bones and has blue strings on his hands not only that bet he has a lite of error words surrounding him ..
"You do know it's rude to stare at people right ?? "
He says Witch made you realize that you were indeed staring at him and in return made you become flustered
".. HUM- Y/N ARE YOU OK ? ARE HUMANS SOPOST TO BE THAT COLOR OF RED ?????" sans asks you.
"Yes I'm fine sans this can happen sometimes .. "
I say to him.
"PLEASE CALL ME BLUE OR BLUE BARRY!"
"Ok blue ... I turn to the other skeleton and find him staring at me ...I smirk and say
"NOW look who is starting ! Or do you see something you like ???"
Once he realized that HE was starring at me he became extremely flustered !! I fall on my ass, laughing my but off and so dose blue.
"S ..SHUT UP !!!"
He yells stuttering ! After a good minute of laughter I finally clam down and ask him
" Hey what's your name any way ?? "
" Well my name is ERROR sans but just call me ERROR ."  he tells me. " Ok" is all i say.
"Hey can I ask you a question ??"
Error ask me.
"Yeah sure go a head!"
I tell him .
"Well I was wondering  why you where in that big room with all of these cords connected to you ???" "Wha- what do you mean ?? " I ask slitty confused.
  "you know what, never mind ... Hey are you hungry ???"
" Yeah i am actually ..."
"YAY LETS GO TO MUFFINS AND GET A SPIDER DOUGHNUT  !!!" Blue yells.
" It's Not exactly muffins but it's close!" Error says as he gets up and opens a portal to .. Somewhere ..
"Are you coming or what ?"error yells .
"Sorry and yah I'm coming !"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok first off sense I'm terrible at describing things I put that pick up there and plzz ignore the hand holding / blush of it and last IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG !!!!!!! I have really gotten Busy so I haven been able to upload at all so sorry ok 👍😋💗💟