A CADET's Date

If I had to become a soldier to understand this shit military things, he might look back as well in his past civilian world to understand me.

Every weekend he my prince, I go and visit him, bring him boodles, and other snacks.

Now every time he has  a privilege, I am the princess.

I have defined privilege as an advantage not a freedom.
Privilege is being with him, talking to him, watch movies, and enjoy life like regular civilians.

Long time ago hearing the word “break” is a pest, now “break” is one of  my favorite word.

Days I have waited for this.
A Date with my cadet after being hell with the cruel world of military and civilian.

We never dated in the past when he is in uniform.

And sooooooo>>>>>>

My first date with him was a total ignorance.

Sunday we were together. I hope to enjoy this but I begin freaking and complaining hearing the first rule that we can’t go out to parks while he is in his uniform? I mean where the hell are we supposed to go? And

Though I know there is no holding hands not any public display affections, it still pisses me off today. “Can’t we be sweet?” "can't we be us" "can't we be normal people?"

Finally at the end we pulled the day together even just staying at the mall. The thing is you’ll get to appreciate the even the most boring place. You'll get to realize the place doesn't matter. What matter the most is that you're together. No nega’s just pos.

Now let me give some perks and benefits of having a date with a soldier.

A DATE with a cadet is like having a body guard everywhere. There are do’s and don’ts

Dates (if he is IN UNIFORM)
Do’s
-Stand proud besides him and walk with poise (like you are wearing also a uniform)
-Do Hold things for him (they are not allowed to hold flowers)

Don’ts
- No going out to public areas “like hell” (Burnham, Session, parks) ugh!
- No holding hands (yes even he is your boyfriend)
- Sit any where
- Be clingy ( you don’t wanna be called a magnet girl)
- NEVER EVER Ride  a public transportation (jeep) unless it is the priv bus.
- be moody on girls taking picture with him (he’s more than an actor “ a real hero to take a photo with)
-Be demanding with waitress (though you have personal servers on restaurants, BE KIND)
*pro’s.
- Cadets date are never puchu puchu.
- Eliminate all fast food and eat with fine dining. (be classy)
-Expect a complete seT of meal. (soup, vegetables, meat/fish, desert, drinks)

*I WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR DATES KG’S
Back to the Academy again, to the beast barracks. While me student duties goes on.