TOGETHER AGAIN

10 HOURS FEELING

I stayed at their boarding house where I met again his barangay family.

We ordered pizza, drinks etc. parang may celebration ah.

Pinagalitan pa nga ako ng mga pinsan nia. "Bakit daw hindi ako pumunta nung birthday ni Kristine"

Well, well, I love them. They don't treat me like a stranger. We were welcomed so much.

Were like real families, where in they bullied him about his one inch hair cut and weight loss.

Sympre hindi ako mag papahuli. I bullied him also about his color. "Mas maputi na sayo si kuya (ung isang pinsan nia)" then I giggled

But this is where he showed the pain, suffering and hardship of their Ranger Training. He showed us his blisters in the foot caused by the combat boots also in his palms, his blue marks in his hands and bungang araw sa ibat ibang parte ng katawan.

Pity came to me. Not just me but to us.

In my opinion, Oo Cadete sila, wherein kilalang malakas, matapang at lahat kayang gawin pero tao din naman sila na may damdamin na nasasaktan din.

I Slept at their house.

We slept together.( No worries, my cadet is a gentleman)

I was laying embracing him on his chest,while he's his hand on my head and cares it. He has a beautiful body holding my me that I can hear his heart beating. We were silent.

I don't know why all my stories had gone away, all the things I wanted to say to him vanished in the air, I became speechless.

Maybe laguages is not enough to describe the feeling we have right now.

Never the less we both know this silence means reconnecting with each others heart and minds.

He moved me up that he was able to reach my forehead. He pressed a kissed on my lips and utters the most kilig words in the universe. "Thankyou"

"Thank you for holding on, thankyou for not giving up on me. and Im sorry for all the pain. Iloveyou."

" promise me, youll never go away again" i said

"I promised"

I moved again sideward then he cuddle me back hug, covering my whole.

"I miss you" sabi ko naman.

But he never replied and hug me even tighter then He tikkles my stomach like always do when ever i cant get my sleep. 

I never had the guts to ask kung ok na kami or what happened the last time I saw him. Im afraid to ask and Im afraid to know the answere.

He returned to me and that was Gods answere to me.

We slept in each others arms even knowing tomorrow would be another goodbye.

We cant help it. We make up to every second there is.

Thank you Lord. Thank you for returning my Cadet to me safe.