TILL YOU COME HOME

TRAININGS OVER

"mwaauhhh, I love you"kahapon lumulutang tong phrase na ito, ngyon nakatatak na sa utak at puso ko. How can I moved on with his.

I hold on this phrase coz I know he loves me and that there is still us. I was so happy that God answered my prayers.

I joyfully waited for his return.

Then one night.

"Jane makakalabas ka ba ngayong gabi?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S HERE NA J"

Im screaming and jumping round with excitement..

One more time!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahah , i smooch my bff and hug her.

"GO! GO! GO!" sabi naman nia.

I run to my closet for my excitement to meet him. I don't care what time is it now maybe around 2100h na.

With less than 30 minutes woooosh I was at the Harrizon Road.

I was standing alone when I saw the military buses passing by infront of me. I walk forward when it stopped. But somebody called my name.

"JANE!" medjo mahina

"JANNNNEEEeee!"
JANNNEEEEE

I turnaround and I saw him walking towards me with his gorgeous full smile. He's so happy walking towards   me.

He was walking to me.

I was in full smile. My heart is jumping. I coudnt wait till he reaches me.
I run towards him.
And theres this 3 second pause of me while looking into his eyes
Then i jump and giggle hugging him.

Ung tipong parang nawala siya ng buong year. Then the most blissful feeling embrace me.

He held me back as well. J <3