A Dark King's Daughter II: The Assassin's Daughter

WOOO! Sequel to DKD!! ( http://www.wattpad.com/1578873-a-dark-king%27s-daughter-the-dark-lord%27s-daughter )

Thanks so much for your support guys!! Hopefully this one will be just as good as the first one!

Enjoy loves!

love, Jynxii <3 xoxo 

 HEY GUYS!! Go check us out!!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/JynxiiLea

We will be cowriting once we can get our ideas lifted off the ground! Drop us off a comment or suggestion. Open to requests!!!

(pretty pic that kinda looks like Nino I guess lol ---->)

His seemingly endless job list finally came to an end. His debts were paid- the lives he felt in debt for repaid. He wouldn’t have had time to continue them anyways. Sain was a handful to raise, even with his wife’s help. He had presumably quit his job as an assassin. But no one asked. It was a life to be forgotten- a past to forget.

Jachur had prospered greatly under Nino’s reign. It had been fourteen years since the death of her father. Her son Sain had just turned twelve and her daughter Esmé had just turned six. Nino watched carefully as she noticed how much Sain was like his father. He copied Jaffar with just about everything he did- from mannerisms to sense of humor. Not only did Sain act like Jaffar- he looked like him too; the scarlet hair, the crimson eyes, the slim yet built figure. Nino was proud of her son, feeling he fit the name of his grandfather- her father- Sain.

Of course, technically she was no longer a Betelgeuse, but Jaffar insisted she keep that name- for family purposes. But, feeling gratification towards their marriage, Nino often signed papers with her surname and his surname (Talike- if you don’t remember) together: Betelgeuse-Talike.

She had even signed Marrvon over to King Gammond and Queen Miyumi. Nino knew that her planet was in safe hands with them.

She focused on brushing Esmé’s hair. Jaffar had always told her about how strikingly similar their daughter looked to Nino, but Nino always saw more of Jaffar in her face, even if Esmé did have Nino’s eyes. She even had markings similar to Jaffar’s on her shoulder and collarbone. She was beautiful, and Nino was proud of that.

She sat straight and still, patiently as Nino tied her hair back with a ribbon.

“Mommy I want to go catch frogs.”

Jaffar looked up from the book he was reading. Nino noticed his facial expression in the mirror. He met her eyes then looked at his daughter.

“Esmé you know you’ll get dirty doing that.”

“But Daddy I like them!”

He sighed and looked to Nino. She only cast him a look.

“Let her enjoy her childhood while she can.” Nino said quietly. She patted her daughter’s shoulder, who took off. “Obey your father and don’t get dirty!” she called after her.

Jaffar got up and went up to her. Nino watched their reflection in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around her. She placed her hands over his.

“When are you going to teach her to be a proper lady?”

“I have, thank you.” She replied. “You’ve seen it in the way she acts. But if she wants to catch frogs I’ll let her catch frogs. She’ll grow out of it one day.”

“And into boys.” He sighed.

“Oh hush. I could say the same for Sain, only with girls. He’s already taken interest.”