머리말

It's EXO's Comeback TODAY!!! xD Also the start of Oh Sehun's BaekBeagle 2~ I don't know about your favorites, but mine is Monster, Stronger and Heaven <3 <3 
-Lynn-

*Sehun's POV*

2015

"Okay, so about our comeback~ Let's talk about what we want to achieve for Call Me Baby shall we?" Suho smiled.

"We should provide more fan-service!" Chen exclaimed.

We nodded, agreeing with his idea.

"If our album is successful, should we make a repackage for this album?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Good One! I'll talk to the manager about it~" Suho clapped.

"Hyung, I'll be back. I need to go to the um... restroom," Baekhyun excused himself, not looking very well.

I frowned, was about to go after him before Suho interrupted, "any other suggestions?"

"We should have a surprise video for them if we get 25 million views for our MV!" Xiumin jumped out of the sofa as if he just got the best idea he had ever thought of.

"We can add that in~" Suho nodded.

30 minutes went by and Baekhyun was not still not back from the bathroom, I was starting to have a bad feeling about him.

"Where's Baek?" Chanyeol frowned.

"He went to the restroom awhile ago... I'll go check on him!" I told them before running to the bathroom Baekhyun went to awhile ago.

I knocked, "Hyung! Why are you taking so long?"

No answer...

I knocked again, a bit harder this time, "Hyung!" I tried opening the door a few times but it was locked.

I ran back to the living room, "Suho hyung! I think Baekhyun hyung is unconscious," I panicked.

All the members stood up and ran to the bathroom door.

"Baekhyun! Open the door!" Suho shouted.

No answer...

"Sehun, get the spare key in my drawer!" Suho ordered.

I rushed to his room, get the key, before rushing back. When I arrived at the door, I pushed through the members and opened the door. When the door opened, what I saw was terrifying... Baekhyun was lying on the flood, covered in sweat, but that wasn't it... the thing that terrified all the members was the blood coming out of his mouth.

"Hyung!" I ran to him, lifted his head and place it on my lap.

"Call the ambulance!" D.O commanded.

Kai quickly grabbed his phone and dialed the Emergency number.

"Baekhyun-ah, Baek. Can you hear me?" Chanyeol asked, caressing his wet bangs.

"Urm..." he groaned.

"The ambulance is going to be here soon ok? Just hang on," he assured.

I stared at him, unable to say a word due to all the shock I has to take in.

'Please... please be ok...'

-----

OMGOMGOMG! Lucky One and Monster's MVs are just.... 대박!!!!! <3

Lucky One (Kor Ver.) 

Monster (Kor Ver.)

I'll see you all soon~ ^^

Copyrights 2016 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.