Every Fan Fiction Ever Written (Part 2)

Starstrike was on stage, singing their best song that I love! Here are the entire lyrics to the song.

Beautiful dreams and beautiful hearts.

Together in the nicest way.

Mmm ya... ya ya.... Yayaya... ya

Mm... MM... ya ya ya... budum... ya ya yaya

Yayaya bum, ya

<music solo>

Yayaya... bum bum ya... Mmm... Mmmm

Beautiful dreams and beautiful hearts.

Together in the nicest way.

"Oh my GAWD, I love this song so much!" I cry out.

"Lolz," Jessica says.

"ROTFLMAO," says Jane.

Sara says nothing. She's the quiet one. The three of us were dancing like crazy. Mark sat in a corner, staring at me with dark eyes, but it was so awkward.

Two days ago he had confessed with me. It was so gross. I mean, yeah, we're childhood friends and I've known him for like years, but why would he think I'd be interested in having a relationship with him? Then he pushed me to the ground and tried to kiss me. Fortunately, the new kid, his name was David by the way, showed up and totally pushed him off of me.

However, it's cool, I've forgiven Mark. He only tried to sexually assault me, I can't let that overwhelm years of friendship. Of course, now every time I'm not looking he gives me these dark, angry stares. I'm sure that in no way will come back to haunt me later in the story.

Either way, now I'm absolutely in love with David. He doesn't shove me to the ground and kiss me against my will, well, he does it only when I want it... which turns out to be all the time, because he's hot. Yesterday he slammed me into the locker and started kissing me without my permission, telling me to admit I love him.

I did, and now we're dating. It sounds bad when I describe it in past tense... but it was super hot. Here...

David rounded on me in the hall; his eyes were fiery with passion and anger. He grabbed my arm forcefully.

"I heard you decided to forgive the Mark kid."

"Yeah, so what if I did?" I snapped back.

David's eyes glowered deeply, "Do you like him?"

"What? No! Not at all! But he's been my friend for so long."

"I'm just... very concerned for your safety. I don't want you getting hurt."

He said that, but his grip on my arm was tight enough that it hurt just a little bit. Only enough to give him a sexy dangerous vibe.

"Then let go of me," I snapped at him.

"You... you're so very special and not like any girl I've ever met."

I turned away, hiding the blush on my cheeks. "Don't say things like that. I don't have a heart anymore."

I tried to walk away, but David grabbed me and pushed me up against a locker. "I don't believe you."

"It's true," my eyes looked out, vacantly, "I'll never love again."

"I know that you love me!" David shouted, kissing me on the lips, his hot body pressed up against mine.