Prologue

Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth: Humans and Monsters. One day, a war broke out between the two races and after a long series of battle, the humans were victorious. The greatest of their magicians sealed the monsters to the Underground with a magic barrier. However, this barrier is not a perfect barrier.
But...you've heard that story before, right? Perfectly wedged inside your head, never able to forget. Let's tell you a different story this time. Further back in time that no man or monster can ever imagine.
Long ago,there was no earth. Only the Anti-Void existed, along with two beings. One existed only to destroy. To eradicate anything it thought was pointless, or just simply got in its way. The Earth was its playground, getting rid of anything it didn't think would be needed. It's soul surged with immense power that none could imagine. That much so, it never properly existed. On the other hand, one existed only to create. To make anything it truly desired, or thought was good for the world. The Earth was its canvas, painting endless amounts of things into existence. It's soul, too, flowed with power. But the power inside of it was a little less powerful than its twin. The two beings worked side by side, creating the Earth as we know it. Friends. Partners. Almost like brothers.
But one day, an argument broke out between the two. After a long, physical fight, they ended in a draw, with scars all over their bodies. However, the humans succeeded and sealed the monsters underground back on Earth. The partners are now eternal rivals,but are still keeping the balance. The scales tip occasionally, but it always ends in a perfect balance. The natural balance, unbreakable and sealed together by time.
Many years later...