|| Chapter 2 ||

You walked past you parents on the couch, watching a movie that looks like it was filmed seven billion years ago. As you walked into your bedroom, you couldn't help but think of the pale boy you ran into today, how his raven black hair trailed over his face and shoulders. How his tired, red-rimmed eyes gazed into yours.

As you flopped down onto your bed, a poster fell off your wall. Great. You stood up and pinned it back onto the red walls you have. It was a poster of Nirvana, cause who didn't like Nirvana. Walking back over to your bed, you decided to get into your bed clothes before you got comfortable again. As you slipped under your covers, you still couldn't get him out of your mind. A boy you will never see again! A cute boy, that you will NEVER see EVER again. You grabbed a left over PopTart from your bedside table and nibbled on it discretely. Ugh. School again tomorrow. But atleast then its the weekend. You finished your PopTart and rolled over to face the wall, closing your eyes. You fell asleep thinking of that pale boy.

Gerard Way.

*Time Skip to Morning*

You walked into school, doing up your red tie and again, your head was down, avoiding eye contact. You could feel the eyes of the popular, cool kids judging you, but you were used to it. You looked at your time table, but dismissed it as you had Art Emersion all day today. Good. You loved Art. The bell rang signalling the start of the last academic day of the week. Off to Art you went.

You take your seat at the back of the classroom; no one sat next to you, but you liked it, you hated everyone in this class, you hated everyone in this school. The only reason they didn't like you was because you were different. You tucked a loose strand of you (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear and started drawing in your personal sketchbook, waiting for the lesson to begin. The teacher was blabbing on and on about a new student, but you didn't care, so you didn't pay much attention on the teacher. Instead you focused on the cartoon drawing of a boy wearing a yellow mask. The mask had black spikes above and below the eye holes, and a blue circle in the centre of the forehead, and on each cheek of the mask, he had fiery red hair, and wore a blue jacket. (A/N: Yes this is a reference to how Gerard found his Danger Day look ;) but keep reading).

'You can sit next to (y/n)'. That was the only sentence the teacher has said so far that has caught your attention. You looked up sharply, furrowing your eyebrows. A pale boy with black hair was awkwardly walking towards you. Oh shit.

'Gerard?' you asked, he looked up into your eyes and seemed to relax a little. 'Oh thank God I sit next to you' he said, 'everyone has been looking at me funny ever since I walked in...' Gerard said, taking his seat and preparing his own equipment. You know you said you didn't like people sitting next to you, but know, you didn't mind at all. You shuffled in your seat as most of the class were staring at you and Gerard. A slight blush arose in your cheeks and whispers filled the classroom. A girl across the classroom, one you specifically despise, said quit loudly, 'OMG, is (y/n) blushing?'. And the whole class, even the teacher turned to stare at you in the silence. That girl stood up, with I gigantic grin on her face, pointed at you and literally shouted, '(y/n) IS BLUSHING!' the whole class burst into laughter.