|| Chapter 11 ||

'Shes dead' Frank said.

You sat there, frozen. Lindsey was dead? You know you said she didn't exist but you didn't mean it. 'What do you mean, shes dead?' You asked slowly. 'Well basically, there was this giant frat party, and knowing the bitch she is, she was flirting with another girls boyfriend. This other girl was pretty psycho aswell.  She got a glass bottle, shattered it over Lindsey's head and then stabbed her with the sharp end. Lindsey made it to the hospital, but she died of blood loss an hour later, so yeah...' Frank finished his mini speech and you just saw there, still frozen. 'Uhm...oh my god...urm...jesus I don't know what to say' you said, brows furrowing, trying to process the situation.

Okay, so Gerard wont come down to see you until next week, the bitch you hated was dead, youre parents are possibly still abusive, and here you are in a mental institute. Great. 'The worker said I have like, an hour here so... what you wanna do?' Frank asked, sitting on the bed he scooched a little closer to you, pulling a slightly pervy face. 'Frank...' you laughed, 'you know I'm dating Gerard!'. Frank just laughed, 'but boooooobss!' he laughed more, you laughed louder. This was fun. And you KNEW Frank wasn't the type of guy that would go all serious with flirting with you, so it was chill. After about another 45 minutes of joking and laughing, Franks face dropped slightly. 'You okay?' you asked him as soon as you finished giggling. 'Yeah I'm fine, I just remembered me and Tabby are going shopping soon, I'm buying her some sexy lingerie' He wiggled his eyebrows at you and you started laughing again. 'Well go on then, I'm tired anyway, tell her I said hi?' Frank started to stand up and collect his stuff, 'Sure, any recommendations on lingerie?' He said as he chuckled. 'Yeah, anything lace' You said laughing and getting up out of bed to walk him to the door. 'Kinky' is all he replied with as you waved him goodbye and hugged.

Once Frank was gone, you sat back down on your bed. Lindsey was dead. For flirting with another girl's man. You would say she deserved it, but she didn't. Okay, she tried to take Gerard away, but that doesn't mean she needed to die for it. Brushing away the thought, you lay down on top of the covers. You looked at the plastic clock on the wall above the door. 01:17pm. Great, still got basically half a day left. The door opened and the worker came in with another tray of food. 'Heres lunch, (y/n), how was your visitor?' She asked, placing the sandwiches on the bedside table. 'He was fine, we had a laugh' The worker chuckled, said her goodbyes and left the room, this time she didn't lock the door.

Turning to your lunch, you picked up a sandwich and took a bite. Now you wished you had eaten the breakfast, food here was really good! Finishing your sandwich, you decided to head out of your room and go into the main room with everyone else. You walked out your room and down the corridor into the main 'chill room' as the sign said hanging over the doorway. Once you walked in, you saw there were sickly green couches dotted randomly across a stained, brown carpet. An old TV was barely catching the glimpse of a signal, but what you could see, there was an old fashioned black and white movie playing. People were sitting in the chairs, others were strapped in with leather belts. The nice female worker was being shouted at by an older man, you walked over to them slowly.

'-cannot treat these insane psychos with such respect! How can you be so kind to those that would possibly kill you for a piece of toast?' The man shouted at the woman. After many times of seeing her, you realised she had a name tag. Asuna. Her name was Asuna, and you thought she looked as though she had Japanese origin. 'Excuse me sir?' you said, standing next to Asuna. 'Why are you shouting at this lovely lady?' You asked, seeing the mans face grow red with anger. He slapped you hard across the face, you could feel your cheek burn crimson in pain. 'Don't you dare even talk to me you little freak! Go back to your room or sit down like any normal person would.' He said calmly to you. 'Mr Thredson, she not here because shes insane, she only mentally unstable in the depression department. Shes practically normal!' Asuna shouted the last bit, but all Mr Thredson did was slap her too. 'Shut up and get back to your work...' he pushed Asuna back towards her food trolly, and she continued with her duties, 'And you...' he turned to you, but a smile broke out on his face, 'I'm guessing youre my 2:00 patient?' You nodded in reply, but in reality you didn't even know if you were his 2:00  patient. 'Theres only one person in this clinic with as normal as an illness as you. And that's you! Everybody else here is bonkers.'

You silently nodded to his rant about insanity, as you both walked towards an office. Once inside you could see all the money was spent in here. Lush red sofas and mahogany desks were placed neatly around the room, a tall bookcase with glass doors sat in the corner, perfectly filled with new and old books. 'Take a seat' He said, 'Your therapy starts today, and as you know, will end on New Years Eve this year.' And that's when your therapy begun.

And every day was pretty much the same.

(A/N): I am so sorry this was a short chapter, and that I killed Lindsey off so quickly, I didn't know what else to do with her so I just killed her :3 Any way, I hope youre enjoyin this! ~ Kayla Way