Giveaway! [CLOSED]

Hey guys, and if you're reading this, we'd like to thank you for supporting our account.

In order to thank you guys and to draw more users to our account, we'd like to host a giveaway. Here's how this will work:

1. You can send a message to all of your followers promoting our account. It can be short, it can be long -- just tell your followers about us and what we do and your message will qualify!

2. Then, your username will be entered into a raffle. At the end, we'll have two lucky winners that will win the grand prize, given out by all of us.

Grand prize, you ask? Grand prize, we say!

The lucky winners will receive four graphics each, one made by each of us -- the eight members of the Guild. These four graphics will be a profile header, icon, cover, and banner.

Sounds pretty sweet, right? There's only one catch -- make sure you tag three people when you tell us you entered. If you don't do this, your entry will not be counted.

Your comment should look something like this:

"I've just posted the message! @username1 @username2 @username3 GuildofGraphics".

Remember, tagging @GuildofGraphics or any of our members does not count! Be sure to tag people who don't already know about us :)

So go on -- tag three people, send that message, and comment on this chapter to let us know.

The deadline will be Saturday, May 28th, 2016. Check to see if the title says "closed" because of timelines.

Good luck!