Contest #11 [CLOSED]

It's almost fall! What better way to challenge designers than to make them fall... literally?

We're kidding

We're kidding. In that spirit (Halloween is in a month and a bit, after all), this contest is going to involve some delving into the past! Welcome to the exploration of our roots as designers, perhaps better known as the walk of shame.

Here's the task: You are to remake your most recent cover in a mobile app, preferably the app you first used when you set out to become a graphic designer. An example of an app would be CREATE or Pixlr mobile; what app you use is your choice!

If you're a mobile app user, good on you! For the purpose of this contest, though, please recreate your most recent cover in an app different to the one you usually use. This is just so it'll be a challenge of sorts for everyone!

If you're going to participate, please tell us in the comments and tag 3 people to enter! To enter, simply post your entry on any image-sharing website and link it down below

If you're going to participate, please tell us in the comments and tag 3 people to enter! To enter, simply post your entry on any image-sharing website and link it down below. The deadline for entry is the 7th of October 2018 at 12pm ET.

Let's gravitate towards the prizes! If you're first, you get an exclusive graphic from Lani, an interview and an opportunity to be the guest judge for one of the categories of our Graphic Wattys held later this year. Second place will get a chance to name a category (and come up with what it's about) and a critique on one graphic/chapter of their choosing, while third place will get a playlist and a critique on one graphic/chapter of their choosing. The honourable mention will get a critique on one graphic as well!

As a side note, we're still accepting entries for our giveaway! Head on over to Yours Truly, the Guild to find out more (spoiler alert: there are three different giveaways). We're also going to be hosting the Graphic Wattys at the end of the year so do keep a look out for that!

Thanks for your continued support!