Struggles

I sat at the table looking through Henry's book. Emma, Snow and Charming came through the door, and Hook followed...
I sighed, "Oh thank god. Can you please lift this spell now?"
"Why is she here?" Hook asked.
"Pan's down here." Emma replied.
"Ah, I see."
Emma looked through a book of spells and waved her hand.
"There, that ought to do it."
"Thanks, I'll be back later, well, maybe." I said before rushing out the door.
I ran down the street, not caring if anyone dangerous noticed me. I found the shop once more and attempted to open the door. A sign hung in the window that said, "closed."
"Damn it. No." I said to myself.
I peered through the window and saw a faint light omitting from the back room. I watched until Rumple came out and set shards of glass on the counter.
"You bastard." I uttered under my breath.
I looked down the street at the other shops. If Rumple took the shop back, then where had Pan gone? I walked back to the apartment and the group looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Well...did you find him?" Charming asked.
"No, I need a locator spell." I replied.
"You know, I think it's time you start doing your own magic." Emma said handing me the spell book.
"Really? But Pan said I shouldn't do dark ma-"
"There's only light spells in this book. I think a locator spell would be a good one to start with."
"Thank you." I said smiling and heading upstairs.
I took out the compass Pan had given me and set it on a table. I flipped through the book and found the instructions of casting a locator spell. I waved my hand...nothing happened. After several more hundred times of trying, there was still no luck. I threw the book across the room and sighed. It was like everytime I was close to seeing Pan, something blocked me from reaching him. Maybe we just weren't meant to be...
I grabbed Henry's book and flipped through Pan's story, only this time, there was a new page.
"Deep within the Underworld, Pan's only love attempted to reach him. After weeks of trying she found no way to revive him, and left the Underworld broken-hearted."
I cried and almost teared up the page in anger. There had to be a way to change this. Henry was the author, that meant he could change the book. Now, I just had to find the quill...