How You Two Meet

You were working at The local Starbucks in New York, it was swamped. Your day was going pretty normal. Then all of a sudden:
"Yeah can I get an Americano please?" You heard this really familiar voice say. But you just couldn't put your finger on it.
"Sure. Your name?" You said while grabbing the cup. Obviously too busy to look up at him.
"Chris" the man said. You finally looked up and you recognized him.
Could it be? No. It couldn't. There is no way that THE Chris Evans just walked into Starbucks at the exact same time you were working. But, it was. You were a huge fan of the Marvel movies and couldn't wait for Civil War to come out.
"Sure. No problem" you finally stuttered out.
"Thanks"
You hurried up and finished making his drink and called his name.
"Thanks again. Hey what's your name? I didn't get to ask it before." He smiled at you and you felt butterflies in your stomach.
"(Y/N). (Y/N)(Y/L/N)" you choked out. He didn't say anything else. Just winked and handed you a little piece of paper and walked out. Saying thanks again one more time. You opened the paper and it had a phone number written on it. You looked at the door hoping he was still there. But obviously wasn't. You just smiled and couldn't wait to get home.

._________.
Hey guys!

Alright guys.
First one done.
I really hope you guys like it.
please let me know what you think of it.

•Kittleson•