The Meeting

Reader chan's POV

I was walking home from school when I saw the strangest thing. There was a boy with jet black hair that had a bronze sword. He was fighting something that had..uh wings? I ran to the boy to see what he was doing. Right when I turned to the corner I saw this huge manticore. It pounced at me and when I thought I was lunch for this creature the boy stabs him on the back. "Oh wow..." I said in shock. I looked at the boy and I recognized him. He was Percy Jackson! I had a HUGE crush on him since I first came to Yancy Academy. But then he oddly left and I haven't seen him since. "Hey are you (y/n) ?" Percy asked me. "Uh yeah." I replied. "Well I need to take you somewhere." He grabbed my hand and got into a bus with me headed for Montauk (I spelled that so wrong). "Um why are we going to Montauk?" I asked just a bit worried. "You'll see." He said with a smile. Dang hes so attractive.

Percy kun POV

Chiron told me that I had to bring her to Camp Half Blood. The thing is...I didn't know that she was this cute. Next thing I know is that I see (y/n) sleeping on my shoulder. I blushed so much that my face felt like it was on fire! 'So Percy got a new crush huh?' Grover said in an annoying tone. "N-no!' I said. 'Well you got Annabeth and now you want (y/n)?' Grover said in confusion. 'Look I like her and I like Annabeth but....'

'But what?'

'Well....'

*Welp I wanna end it on a cliffhanger. I wonder what will happen? Anyway hope you enjoyed the new book "That girl" Peace Out Kit Kats!*