two new member has joined

IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Im gonna try and make this one long

(y/n) POV

"U-uh who are you?" I asked in fear/confusion. I was attempting to sit up at the same time while talking to her, but I groaned in pain. The girl who was staring at me had medium length hair and dark blue eyes that sent a chill up your spine if she stared daggers at you. She wore iron armor with converse, a black and white plaited shirt and some black ripped jeans. The only sign of jewelry I found on her was a golden necklace with a bottle of amethyst crystals.  

"The name is Phoebe Scarlet, but call me Liz." Liz said. 

"O-Okay...Liz....so are you a demigod?" I asked cause I just wanted to.

"No, I am a pure daughter of Artemis."

"ARTEMIS?!"

"Uh.....whats wrong?"

"Artemis never had children because she turned her back on men!" I yelled in complete shock

"Who said that just cause she turned her back on men doesn't mean she can have kids?"

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhh" We learned about that in "class".

"Anyway, who are you?"

"Y/N, and Im a daughter of Apollo........."

"Hey Liz!" An unfamiliar girl's voice yelled.

"Oh hey Naiya" Liz said calmly.

"Naiya?" I randomly said in confusion.

"Naiya is new, she is also a daughter of Artemis."

Naiya had long, dark brown, silk like hair, with tanned skin. Her eyes were golden brown with small specks of black near the pupil. She was wearing a black shoulder showing long sleeved shirt. She had some washed out light blue jeans on with a few rips. She had a necklace just like Liz, accept it was silver with sapphire crystals instead of gold and amethyst.  

"Soooooooo your the famous Y/N huh" Naiya said looking at me. Naiya then started to dip a wash cloth in some ice water. 

"Why are you doing that?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well," she touches my forehead, "Your really burning up, so Im gonna put an ice cold wash cloth on your forehead so you can cool down." She started to grin. After a few dips for the cloth in ice water she finally put it on my forehead. 

"Sorry Y/N to cut this conversation short, but we need to go and talk to Chiron." Naiya finally said. "Lets go Liz." 

"Mk" After that, they left me sitting in my bed. So their my half-cousins huh. Makes me wonder if we will ever fight. Heh, probably not, Naiya and Liz are so pretty though, I wonder if one of them is older than the other ...............hmmmmmmm

"Hey Y/N" I hear a VERY familiar voice coming from the door.

"Hey Percy!" My face lighting up. 

"Sorry about Annabeth, I can't believe she would do that." 

"She seemed like a really nice person...." I said looking down.

"She was.......she truly was" Percy said in a sad way.

"............... she is a daughter of Athena right?" I asked

"Yeah she is why?" Percy tilted his head to the right.

"Then she must have been an amazing person." 

"She was really a smart a" 

I giggled. Percy really knows how to cheer me up.

3rd POV

The thing that none of them knew was that Annabeth had been spying on them. 

"There should be a chemical formula that is tasteless, but it can KILL her." Annabeth then walked away to the lake, so she could start her master plans.

OKAY I am SO sorry that I could not update, school kept holding me up, so I hope you like this chapter. ALSO thank you Galaxylicious for sending me Phoebe, and sorry that I made my Percy Jackson OC as your sister, ALSO Naiya is going to be a lesbian, sooooooo Im gonna make a character later on in the story just for her, I guess thats all I have to say......hope you liked it.....tell me who your favorite youtube channel is.....mine is Amazingphil, danisnotonfire and DanandPhilGamings. Also 630 words for this story........its the longest chapter so far......

That Girl A Percy Jackson x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें