The Camp

Reader Chan's POV

When I woke up I was in a bed. I got up to look around because this place was very unfamiliar. I walked outside on a porch only to find 7 other cabins (I thinks its 7 but I'm not sure). Then a centaur came up to me and gave me a necklace. It hap a brown string and attached to it was a mini golden stick. "Hello (y/n) I am Chiron." Chiron said to me with a smile."Uh hi, thanks for the necklace but where am I?" I asked in confusion. "Well your at Camp Half Blood, a camp for demigods, and well your one of them." He replied. "Oh ok but this is a weird question but do you have a spare change of clothes anywhere?" I asked hoping that they did. "Yes we do there are some shirts over there." He said pointing to the left. "Um ok thanks." I walked over there and got behind the bed to change my shirt. I walked out to look around the cabins. Then I see Percy fighting a dummy with a bronze sword.

Percy kun's POV

I wanted to let off some steam because Annabeth said something that made me mad. What happened was that she got mad at me because I was carrying (y/n) to a bed in the big house because her temperature was a little high. So I went to the training area to defeat some dummies. After slicing some dummies heads I looked around to see a (h/l) (h/c) haired girl watching me.

P- Hey (y/n)

(y/n)- Hey Percy I was just heading to the lake but then I saw you.

P- Could I come?

(y/n)- Sure!

Reader chan's POV

When we got to the lake Percy kissed me. I was melting like Percy was water and I was fire! (Pun intended) Then I heard drip drop. When we pulled away I saw a girl with blonde hair crying. "P-Percy I-I can't believe you!" And after she said that she ran off.

*Im to lazy to write an author note but my favorite store is Hot Topic.*