1 / Spider in Training

There are so many time skips. Okay but, if it's a long time skip I usually say 'A few months later' or 'A year later'. Just a dash can either mean like a few hours or a few days but never more. 

And (+) usually divides the Author Notes to the story.

ALSO Miyako's exact birthday is unknown so they use the anniversary of them finding her as her birthday also. I hope that made sense sorry.

+

recap

"Miyako" the dark haired man stated, his subordinates looking at him cautiously. The small frightened girl met his eyes echoing his words with curiosity.

"Miyako?"

"That's your new name," he stoically said, "you said you didn't have once so I just gave you one. From now on your known as Miyako."

-

She blinked up at him, a feeling of confusion and warmth spread through her. Her eyes found their way to her knees which to her surprise didn't have a scratch on them. She checked the rest of her body and noticed most of the gashes were gone. Her black colored eyes widened,"H-how?"

"Secret." He interrupted the pink haired girl that was about to answer the confused child. "If you agree to stay with us, we'll teach you how to become stronger."

-

"I can't believe you haven't passed out yet," Nobunage laughed, watching the 'Spider in training' run her 60th lap. "Uvo really isn't giving you a break, is he?"

She took a deep breath in, pushing her legs to carry her around the buildings. Nobunage ran a few laps with her, thinking she wanted company. "Good" Miyako finally responded, rounding a corner, "I need...I need to get...get stronger."

-

"What's this about-"

"Just sit down kid," Uvo scoffed.

The girl shot him a look and sneered, "Oh could you not hear through that thick skull of yours? Names Miyako."

The bigger spider eyes widened as he took a step towards her, "What did you say-"

"Enough."a tiresome voice said, "I have something to tell you Miyako. Sit."

She nodded and sat down obediently, immediately listening to Chrollo without a second thought. The rest of the troupe were scattered around the two, but close enough where they could hear. It had only been a few months and everyone could see that the child had the utmost respect towards their leader. The silence was broken by Chrollo who said, "We're a gang of thieves who kill without a second thought."

The girl absorbed the words, peering around the room in silence. The dark haired man added, "We're known as the Phantom Troupe. Spiders. We're listed as A-Class Bounties."

"Okay." Miyako smiled, "But if that's it Danchou...do you think I can get back to training. I was about to start my hundred laps when you called.."

"Wait," Phinks stood up, "you aren't afraid?"

She looked to the ground, kicking a loose pebble with her foot before replying, "I'm afraid of a lot of things, but not you."

"What is that supposed to mea-"

She smiled at the people in front of her, "I probably won't understand why you decided to do what you do, but I do understand that you aren't entirely bad people...or else I wouldn't be alive."

Once again, silence filled the room but only to be replaced by Uvo's booming laughter. He strode over to the wide eyed girl and lifted her up onto his broad shoulder. "You really are something, kid."