2 / Start of Something Fun

Here we go.

+

Miyakopov

"Why can't I remember!" I huffed, pouting my lips. My old mind not being able to remember the correct words.

I sat in the Phantom Troupe's base, in the area Chrollo usually sat.But he wasn't here so too bad so sad. I unconsciously played with my black velvet choker that had a polished purple amethyst pendant adorning the center. I had my regular outfit that consisted of a black hoodie over a loose pink tank top. My chest wrapped up in a type of black bandage; Machi and Paku's idea. Dark gray tights decorated my legs while a plaid skirt rested on my underdeveloped hips. The lace up purple sneakers that stopped mid-calf had dulled since I stole them a year ago.

[a/n it's the picture on the cover btw]

I was bored and had already finished my daily training session of the day. I remembered hearing about a test of some sort while out but I couldn't remember the name. None the less, I grabbed my backpack and somersaulted down to the center of the room; catching the attention of the few troupe members that littered the building.

Paku,as expected, was the first to speak up, "Where are going?"

"Well," I exhale, "I remembered hearing something about an exam? But I can't recall the name...so I was just going to wonder around the city and ask around.."

"Do you mean the Hunter Exam? I think it starts in a few days." Shalnark suggested. I tested the name out in my head before smiling and nodding. The Hunter Exam. Yeah, that sounded right. Oh, that's right, he passed it and has the license. "Why would you want to take that?"

"Blacklist Hunters..well all hunters, are after our heads." Paku added, then she pointed to my left thigh, "What if they see your tattoo?"

I did a small turn on my heels to face the blonde woman, "I know that, and to be honest it kinda excites me. I mean, can you just imagine all the hunters I have to go through if I was discovered."

Looks of worry were shot at me from everyone in the room. I gave a small smile, "But it's not like I'm going to be flashing my tattoo around and announcing I'm a Spider. Besides I've gotten pretty quick with Texture Surprise, there's nothing to fear."

I received a sigh from everyone since they all knew they couldn't stop me. There were only three, not counting me, members who were in town. But right as I was going to take my leave, three familiar auras entered. A smile crept onto my face as I ran to greet them. "Phinks!"

"Oi! Get off me Miyako!"

"But I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Tsk. You can be such a pest."

"I am not!" I frowned as I clung to the blond man's back, "You're so mean."

I turned my head to see the pink haired Spider, "Hi Machi."

She gave me a small wave before walking further into the building. She's so stoic, but that's okay.

"Are you going to get off me anytime soon-"

"Danchou!"I yelled and quickly jumped off Phinks. I smiled up at our leader and returned it. A hand ruffled my hair, "I'm glad to see you well, Miyako."

"Mm."I agreed, "But I gotta go, Danchou. I'm going to take the Hunter Exam."

"Miyako," Chrollo stated seriously, crouching down to be at my level. He knows I wont go if he says so. He looked at me in the eyes for a second before sighing. "Don't get hurt."

My smile widened, "Thanks Chrollo!"

I clicked my heels together, causing four wheels to pop out from both of the soles of my shoes. I rolled to the entrance and turned to the six members, "When I come back, I'll be even stronger. So be ready to fight when I return!"