7 / Zoldyck Family Welcome

the next update is going to be an author note bc I've developed this story more behind the scenes and i'm gunna changed a few stuff so look out for that 

thanks for everyone who has voted and commented , it made me write a new paragraph whenever I got the notification :) enjoy this unedited kinda a filler chapter

ALSO I added and fixed a bit of the end of the previous chapter :)

- 

"Zebro!" I smiled at the man guarding the gate. He looked up at the sound of his name and smiled when he saw me.

"Did you pass the exam?"

I nodded and smiled, "It was easy."

Then I turned from him to the massive testing gates. I cracked my knuckles before placing my hands on the usually cold metal, but now warm from the sun. I took a deep breath before opening the gates. I looked back at the number I opened to and fist pumped. And with one last wave to Zebro, I made my way up the path.

I greeted Mike who sleepily looked up at me, only to lay back down to continue his nap.

Next I saw Canary and I embraced her with a hello. "Welcome back Miyako."

"Good to be back," I smiled, "I have something to tell you or...get you ready for."

She looked at me questionably, "What is it?"

"In a few days, a small group of guys are going to try to come through, demanding to see Killua," I placed my hand on top of her weapon, "They're his friend."

Canary shook her head, "Friends or not, without Gotohs say I can't let them-"

"I know Canary," I stopped her, "Just, don't go too soft."

-

I finally made my way to the front of the estate and was met by a ever so stoic Zeno. "Sensei."

"I assume you're here because you met Killua, Miyako."

A small smile found its way to my lips, "You know me very well."

"Well, come on then. Silva will probably like a word before you're whisked away by Kikyo or someone."

As he talked, he turned and began inside. So I quickly followed Killua's grandfather. Once inside, I passed Gotoh who gave me a small head nod in return to my wave.

"Miyako" Silva said as I slipped into the room.

I made my way in front of him and sat down on the purple cushion. I put my hands in my lap and looked up at the man, "Silva-sensei"

"You're here because of my son, Killua" he said more as a statement then a question. "You met him during the exam."

I nodded, "I met a lot of people during the Exam. Killua didn't recognize me but we became...friends."

"Friends?" Silva raised his eyebrow.

"Yes," I looked down at my skirt, "we both made a few friends. A few will be on their way here now. And I have no doubt they'll make it up here in a week or so."

"I see," he responded. I thought he was going to tell me off about Killua not allowed to have friends and maybe even ask me to murder them. But instead a knock on the door followed by Kikyo entering stopped the conversation from continuing. Silva waved me off already knowing what his wife wanted.

The days passed by quickly. I usually went out to watch Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio train and try to open the Testing Gates (to no avail). Back at the Estate I trained with Zeno or Silva to show off my new nen abilities or I played video games with Milluki until he became frustrated and it wasn't fun anymore (he's a sore loser). Sometime during the day Kikyo would whisk me away and dress me up with Kalluto because I was "the daughter she never had".