9 / 200th Floor

Thanks for all the support omg

Also thanks for 1k votes !! it happened a while ago but I didn't notice T-T but thank you nonetheless !

Finally finished with summer school ! aka the reason why i had no energy to update

- x - x -

"Come on Miyako!" Gon exclaimed as him and Killua bounded towards the elevator.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to ask Zushi what Ren is," he explained, "we figured that's the easiest and fastest way to find out."

It wasn't hard to find the boy and it didn't take any effort for him to start talking about nen. The two stared blankly at him as he explained the four basics of nen to them. I almost laughed out loud when Killua yelled at him to make sense but then Wing showed up. I was surprised when Wing folded to Killua's persistence and invited us to his place.

Once there, Wing explained the four principles to us. I tried to not show it but I was confused as to why he wasn't telling the truth. My chewing on the end of my sweatshirt string was the only tell I had (a habit Chrollo has tried multiple times to get rid of), but I didn't think anyone noticed. It was the only way to stop myself from exposing that I knew nen and knew he was lying.

If Wing didn't already know I was faking ignorance, he probably figured it out when I lightly protected myself from his Ren. I thought I could withstand it but it pricked my skin and I hated it. He spared me a glance as we left, but didn't say anything.

Was Wing a Pro-Hunter? If he wasn't I'm going to have to protect the two and be the one to teach them nen. But what would his goal be then? Was Zushi a part of his plan or was he a pawn? These thoughts plagued my mind as we trekked back to the Arena.

-

...160...
...170...
...180...
I stared at the ascending numbers hoping I could get the elevator to stop through sheer will power and not take us to the 200th floor. I was making the appropriate conversational sounds as the boys talked but other than that I was trying to form a game plan to teach the boys nen. The chairman wouldn't be too mad would he?

"I can't wait to see Miyako fight!" Gon exclaimed, pulling my attention away from my thoughts.

"It's nothing special," I shrugged, "you've seen the highlight reels anyways."

"But it isn't the same! I want to watch from the audience!" He continued, now facing me with a huge grin, "Everyone says they can feel the power when you fight, Miyako!"

"They're exaggerating," I sigh.

...190...

Killua added, "I even read that they have been comparing you to floor masters already." 

"They talk about the two of you the same way! All of us have been featured in the news magazines."

"But they keep saying how you're unmatched and comparing you with other people. All your fights either conflict with ours or get sold out really fast so we haven't been able to see your fights in person."

I frowned, is that how Kastro figured out it was me? Maybe he is just making assumptions, there is no way he could know. I look different and I haven't been using nen, plus I have been masking my aura to appear weaker.

No that does not matter now, I can deal with Kastro later. First thing first, protect us from 200th floor initiation and teach Gon and Killua nen

"Oi!" "Miyako!" I shook my head and looked at the two boys ahead of me, "Are you going to stand in the elevator all day?"