Chapter 5

August POV

Second day in Nola and I was literally just talking to T and my baybeh. Audrey had been ignoring me since I told her the news.

She only spoke to me when it involved April's well being. She had left early this morning with T to run some errands.

Errands ? As if she knew about anything in Nola, I mentally rolled my eyes. I watched as April took her daily mid day nap, her sleeping schedule wasn't really off, surprised that she wasn't jet lagged.

I flipped through channels on the television. I was bored and upset. Upset that this was suppose to be for my birthday and my wife was mad at me.

Deep into my thoughts I heard the front door close and a bunch of voices. As I got up to place April in the crib, I heard a bunch of laughter. I walked down the stairs and started for the other side of this bigg ass house.

"Girl, where is your Husband and baby?" I heard a voice ask.

"Probably on the other side napping" Audrey replied.

"I can't wait to see my babygirl" Another voice spoke.

I grew closer to where they were and I noticed it was Tamara and Yari.

Da fuck ? What they doing here ? My mind begin to race, aww shit .... She about to kill me!

"Well look who it is, the Thug of R&B" Tammy spoke to me with a smile.

I smiled back and walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Wazzzam woedie?" I laughed.

"I knew it, 24 hours in his hometown and he would sound like all these men out here" she joked.

"How's it going Yari" I walked over to her and hugged her as well.

"It's going pretty good"

"Hey babe" I walked over to kiss Audrey but she moved away.

"You guys want water or juice?" she acted as if she didn't just play me.

Causing Yari and Tammy to give each other a look, only I caught.

"No, we're good" they both said in sync.

"Well I didn't expect to see you two here"

"Oh you know how Drey is ..." Yari said as if she was hiding something.

Were they plotting on me ? Did she tell them ? Don't seem like it, cause by now Tamara would have had me for lunch and dinner.

"Where's April?" Audrey finally spoke to me.

"Uh, she's still sleeping"

"Okay ... Ladies come on follow me, I'll give you a tour, we'll end up finding April on the way" she laughed.

"See ya later" Tammy spoke, grabbing her suitcase.

T walked in and closed the door behind him. I waited for him to notice I was there before I spoke.

"Hey T"

"Wassup Yung?"

"Did Audrey mention me to the girls, or said anything unusual?"

"Nah, not at all. Why what's going on ?"

"Man T, we'd have to go out for drinks for that talk.

"Well let's go than, cause I been with women all damn day" he laughed.

I pulled on some shoes, grabbed my wallet and we were gone.

Audrey POV

"Uh don't act like we didn't see you just curve the shit out of your man" Tammy spoke.